Search This Blog

Monday 30 March 2020

Prayer from Mark 1:2-3

Song

These are the days of Elijah,
Declaring the word of the Lord
And these are the days of Your servant Moses,
Righteousness being restored.
And though these are days of great trial,
Of famine and darkness and sword,
Still, we are the voice in the desert crying
"Prepare ye the way of the Lord!"


Behold He comes riding on the clouds,
Shining like the sun at the trumpet call,
Lift your voice, it's the year of jubilee,
And out of Zion's hill salvation comes.


These are the days of Ezekiel,
The dry bones becoming as flesh,
And these are the days of Your servant David,
Rebuilding a temple of praise.
These are the days of the harvest,
The fields are as white in Your world,
And we are the labourers in Your vineyard,
Declaring the word of the Lord!


Behold He comes riding on the clouds,
Shining like the sun at the trumpet call,
Lift your voice, it's the year of jubilee,
And out of Zion's hill salvation comes.


There's no God like Jehovah.
There's no God like Jehovah!
There's no God like Jehovah.
There's no God like Jehovah!
There's no God like Jehovah.
There's no God like Jehovah!
There's no God like Jehovah.

As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.  The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
Mark 1:2‭-‬3 KJV


Prayer

Lord almighty I worship and adore you for this wonderful day

King of kings thank you for this blessed dawn and privilege bro be alive

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speaks concerning my life

Holy one of Israel thank you for the word that you send to me each day and the enlightenment I receive from the word

I decree the hand of the lord is upon me each and everyday of my life

I decree this day that lives and souls will be drawn into the kingdom of God from divers works of life

I decree that many who have shut God off their lives will be drawn back to Him henceforth

I decree as a Watchman in the kingdom of God I will not abuse my position in Jesus name

I decree the Holy Spirit will fill the body of Christ afresh henceforth and only the truth of God will stand

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world the fear of God will consume us afresh

I decree over  the current pandemic around the world the truth of God and His power alone will prevail against the works of flesh in Jesus name

I decree many lives that are subjected to the attack of the enemy will receive new life through Christ henceforth

I decree in my life no other power or authority will rule above that of Jehovah the king of kings

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it no weariness or tiredness will make us lose focus on the higher calling in Christ Jesus 

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a carrier of God's glory, I am the temple of the Most High King. I have the life of God inside of me, my life is filled with power of divinity. I am a watcan for Christ Jesus therefore I live to please Him. I do not live to please flesh or the dictates of workers of iniquity. Henceforth I live and lead a life that give glory to Jehovah. This earth is not my home, because the lord has prepared a mansion for me. I will live to fulfill purpose in divine health, sound mine and fulfillment. Nothing can cut my life short because God has got me wrapped up in His palm. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 30th March 2020 [Day 90]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...