Search This Blog

Sunday 29 March 2020

Prayer from Romans 8:11

Song by Chris Tomlin

I'm forgiven because you were forsaken
I'm accepted, you were condemned
I'm alive and well
Your spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again

Amazing love how can it be
That you, my king would die for me
Amazing love, I know its true
Its my joy to honor you
Amazing love how can it be?
That you, my king, would die for me
Amazing love, I know its true
Its my joy to honor you
In all I do I honor you

You are my king
You are my king
Jesus, You are my king
Jesus, You are my king

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
Romans 8:11 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship you and honour your majesty for you are great and greatly to be praised

Ancient of days thank you for this blessed dawn and privilege to be among the living

Elyon thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement and forgiveness of my sin

Lord almighty thank you for your unfailing power that keeps and see me through

Thank you lord for the resurrection power that has kept me above any power of death physically or spiritually

Holy spirit have your way in me, glorify yourself in my life and let me live a life that please you always

King of kings have your way in our world at large let your forgiveness and mercy overshadow any wrath or judgement in Jesus name

Elohim you are the eternal God and no one can see your end, terminate every power and authority seeking to see my end in Jesus mighty name

I decree thesame spirit that raised Jesus from death lives in me therefore no unwanted spirit can have a foothold in my life

I decree my life cannot be subjected to any force or evil occurrence known or unknown because Jesus rules and reigns over my life

I decree my body is the temple of the Holy spirit, in Christ I live move and have my being Hallelujah

I decree my mortal body and all organs in my body function as they have being created, nothing whatsoever  infiltrate either physically or spiritually into my body to cause malfunctioning in Jesus mighty name

I decree I live a life of divine health, favour and divine upliftment in Jesus mighty name

I terminate every power planning to keep me subjected to evil dictates and sickness in Jesus name

I decree over this nation and nation and the world at large the spirit of God removes all unwanted spirit or power causing tragedy or any form of havoc in Jesus mighty name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the word of God will continue to be our hiding place, no evil will be heard of or seen in our domain in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Holy spirit for guidance and answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;  shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of the word of God fills my life daily I cannot be consumed by any word contrary to His word. I live in this world but I am not of this world. I am from Zion, my being is regenerated through the birth, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Therefore I can never fall prey of any unwanted circumstances no matter how great or small it may be. I live a life of greatness, I am exceedingly blessed by the one who called me out of darkness into His marvellous light. Jesus is at work and alive inside of me, nothing can harm me, nothing can turn His plans for me down, nothing can truncate my destiny in Jesus mighty name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th March 2020 [Day 89]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...