Search This Blog

Monday 23 March 2020

Prayer from Ephesians 3:20

Song by Sinach

You are able, You are able
By your word
I stand and I testify
You are able
God is able
Our God is able
By your word Lord I stand and I testify
That you are able

Exceeding, abundantly
Much more than I can ever think
Exceeding, abundantly
You are able to do
All sufficient God

You see nothing is impossible,
With you nothing is impossible 
For all things are possible with you
Nothing is impossible,
With you nothing is impossible 
All things are possible with you

Now to Him who is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly more than all that we dare ask or think [infinitely beyond our greatest prayers, hopes, or dreams], according to His power that is at work within us,
Ephesians 3:20 AMP


Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship and exalt you for you are the master of all masters

Great I Am thank you for this blessed day and privilege to be among the living

Elohim thank you for this awesome blessing received daily through your word

Lord eternal thank you for forgiveness of my sin and the salvation of my soul

Jehovah you are able to do exceedingly abundantly much more than I can ask or imagine arise and step into the situation in my life henceforth

Lord by your power inside of me I command every negative aura from the pit of hell trying to penetrate into my life to be destroyed

I terminate every false accusation and appointment from the pit of hell working tirelessly concerning my household and I

I decree I will see the goodness and mercy of God in the land of the living

I decree I will not fall into the statistics of the lost, wounded, incapacitated at this trying times in Jesus name

Lord regarding the disease ravaging the entire earth arise and put a stop to it because you are the only one that can make the impossible possible

Lord release ideas and solutions to cure this disease to those you have chosen to research it and sooner than expected let there be a divine change

I decree no matter what channel or route this infection is using to penetrate into lives in order to ruin souls my household and I will remain untouchable

I decree no tears of pain, sorrow, shame or disgrace will be heard in and around me in Jesus name

Lord almighty heal our land, take all that has been said negatively that is actively manifesting away by your exceeding power in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we are hidden in the secret place of the Most High and we live a victorious life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

*Intercede over nations of the world and many battling loss and impact of the pandemic ask for the hand of God upon them all*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion overe, I amoperating in the hands of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God works in my life, His hand that turns impossible situation around is in me. My life is not a harbour for sickness, deadly disease or experimentation for the kingdom of darkness. My life is hidden in Christ each and everyday. I carry upon me the grace to rise, move, subdue, overtake and recover. This too shall pass, I will look back in victory, I will not be wounded or subdued by the forces of darkness. I live a life with divine ability and I remain untouchable and immovable by accuser of brethren in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 23rd March 2020 [Day 83]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...