Search This Blog

Sunday 22 March 2020

Prayer from Psalms 137:3-4

Song by Lawrence Flowers & Intercession


Oh the worshiper in me wants to be free
From the cares of life that seems to weigh me down
Yes the worshiper in me needs consistency
To lift my hands to give you praise when no ones around


Oh the worshiper in me wants to break free
From the intellectual mentality
Like when I should be up, I'm seated in my seat
I should be lifting my hands giving you praise and glory....
I should be giving you more
More...
I should be giving you more


I wanna give my best to you
I wanna do what you asked me to
I wanna go wherever you say
Just say the word and I'll obey
I wanna live a life that's real
I wanna serve you lord for real
For you deserve all this and more
So I give you more, more
I give you more more


I surrender all, I surrender all
All to thee, my blessed Savior
I surrender all


For there they who took us captive demanded of us a song with words, And our tormentors [who made a mockery of us demanded] amusement, saying, “Sing us one of the songs of Zion.”  How can we sing the Lord ’ s song In a strange and foreign land? Psalms 137:3‭-‬4 AMP

Prayer

Holy Spirit I welcome you and adore you in my life and all that concerns me

Spirit of the living God thank you for your grace that is made sufficient for me

King of kings thank you for this new dawn and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Abba have your way in me and manifest yourself in my life beyond my imagination

Father I want you to take me to the height of purpose fulfillment in life in Jesus name

Lord deliver and set me and all that concerns me ffree from every strange occurrence

I decree there is an end to every tormenting strangers waging physical or spiritual war against I and my household

I decree over this land and nation, all strange and tormenting force of darkness is totally negated they can't rule over us in Jesus name

I decree every authority from the kingdom of hell wanting to silence the church is destroyed permanently

I cancel every hope tarnishing techniques launched into the world from the pit of hell in Jesus name

I decree concerning I and my household we will not sing the song of God in strange land and in  captivity in Jesus name

I decree every unwanted activity of the pit of hell ravaging over the world be totally destroyed in Jesus name

I decree no sickness, disease, infection will have a hand or place in my household in Jesus name

I terminate all spiritual warfare targeting souls all over the world and causing fear to rule over people in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world divine intervention over (mention) in Jesus name

I commit the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it into the hands of God, we will not suffer any loss of any kind or category in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am the child of God, I have the spirit of God inside of me. The same spirit that raise Christ from death rest and abides in me. In Christ I live move and have my being. I am sanctified, purified and set apart for divine ability and functioning. My life will not be a specimen for any ferocious devourer from the pit of hell. I carry supernatural power inside of me. My blood is the blood of Christ and all organs in my body refuse to accommodate any terminal illness, disease or infection because I am a child of the light and darkness cannot stand in me and all that concerns me in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd March 2020 [Day 82]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...