Search This Blog

Sunday 1 March 2020

Prayer from Proverbs 16:9

Song by Jonathan McCreynolds

May your struggles keep you near the cross
And may your troubles show that you need God
And may your battles end the way they should
And may your bad days prove that God is good
And may your whole life prove that God is good


See, may your struggles keep you near the cross
And may your troubles show that you need God
And may your battles end the way they should
And may your bad days prove that God is good
See, may your whole life prove that God is good



A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.
Proverbs 16:9 KJV


Prayer

Almighty father the only reliable God I worship you

King of kings I magnify your name and give thanks to you for privilege to see another day and month

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that daily lives in me

Lord eternal direct my path and all my thoughts and never let me depend on myself alone

Lord concerning all I have purposed in my heart crown it with victory in Jesus name

Holy spirit fill me daily with your unfailing and ever reliable love that surpass that of an ordinary man

Lord no matter what challenges of life come near me let me always overcome victoriously

Lord under no circumstances do not let me trade your glory for cheap things of life in Jesus name

Father never let me get to the point of trading my faith in the shrine of man made god in Jesus name

God almighty let my life be always drawn to your precepts even when life is making me kick against it

Glorious God fill my mouth with Testimony beyond my human comprehension henceforth

Lord concerning this nation let your peace reign and let our nation be secured in your protection always

*Decree into the new Month what you want*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let our lives be drawn to you daily and never let us renounce our faith in You in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The fear of God lives inside of me so my wisdom is supernatural always. The grace of God works for me each and everyday. I can never be a cast away in His kingdom. My father has won all battles for me therefore I do not toil in unending battle because I am a winner. My life is secured in His holy terbanacle always. I am filled with divine ability to go from glory to glory. I soar higher and higher by day into the level of possibility. Glory to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 1st March 2020 [Day 61]

Happy New Month 🎀

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...