Search This Blog

Thursday 12 March 2020

Prayer from John 13:8

Song

Let the living water flow over my soul
Let the Holy spirit come and take control
Of every situation that has troubled my mind
All my cares and burdens unto you I roll

Singing
Jesus Jesus Jesus
Father Father Father
Spirit spirit Spirit


Peter said to Him, “You will never wash my feet!” Jesus answered, “Unless I wash you, you have no part with Me [we can have nothing to do with each other].”
John 13:8 AMP

Prayer

Lord you are not a god created by human hands I worship you for you are the only true God

Lord eternal I worship and give all thanks and praise to you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of all sin and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies that overflows and overshadows my life and existence

Jehovah thank you for your word sent to me this day and the effect it has upon my life

Jehovah you are the greatest deliverer and cleanser, deliver me and cleanse me from every sickness, diseases, infirmities and infections in Jesus name

Lord arise concerning this nation and nations around the world speak over our situation and let your blood heal our lands 

Lord eternal I bring to you every situation that seem to have gone out of hand, let there be a divine turn around now

I decree concerning coronavirus and agents from pit of hell spreading it, that an end comes to them in every part of the world they are affecting and dominating in Jesus name

I decree in all aspects of my life every situation that his raising consistent hindrance to my prayer the yoke is breaking now in Jesus name

I decree every road block in my path to greatness is totally negated in Jesus name

I decree whatever I am deep necked in that wants to single me out for failure I break myself off such in Jesus name

Lord as it's obvious the end time is what we live in, use me and many believers to win souls and let heaven be populated as hell is depopulated in Jesus name

I destroy every declaration into the health system of the world and every pandemic that is causing panic and fear, I decree it will not stand in Jesus name

I decree every situation causing me sleepless night, uncontrollable tears today the wind of change blow over such and there is a turn around of testimonies in Jesus name

*Intercede on behalf of your nation and nations around the world, ask for divine cleansing of God in all aspect*

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, there will be no loss whatsoever, we will live a life of purpose and nothing shall by any means hurt us in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is my shield and hiding place. The name of the lord is my strong tower and I am hidden inside of it. I will never be a victim of any evil occurrence. I am cleansed by the blood shed on Calvary. Sickness, disease, infection have no power or place in my life. My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost. That same spirit that raise Jesus from death is alive in me forever so I live a divine life in divine health. My ability surpass that of this world, I am sanctified by the Great I Am. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th March 2020 [Day 72]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...