Search This Blog

Thursday 5 March 2020

Prayer from Psalms 21:3-4

Song by Sinach

I'm blessed, I'm blessed
I'm blessed, I'm blessed
Oh I'm blessed
Going out, coming in. 
so blessed, oh I'm blessed
January, February to December, 
oh I'm blessed

Kings shall come to my rising
For I am favoured and graced
In all I do I shall prosper
Everything I touch shall be blessed
I'm blessed

For You meet him with blessings of good things; You set a crown of pure gold on his head. He asked life of You, And You gave it to him, Long life forever and evermore.
Psalms 21:3‭-‬4 AMP

Prayer

Lord almighty I magnify and honour your majesty for being the alpha and Omega

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this wonderful day and privilege to be alive

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement in my life always and salvation of my soul

Great Jehovah you are the ruler of everything, rule and reign upon my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for blessing me and for making me a blessing in all areas

I decree my life will always illuminate the glory of God all around in Jesus name

I decree wherever I appear or my name is mentioned, blessings of God surface and dominates

I decree my life will never be ridden by sickness or disease known or unknown

I command every channel of doubt into my life is blocked permanently in Jesus name

I decree every power toiling with my faith is exposed and negated in Jesus name

I decree the power of the Most High works consistently in my life and I will always partake of it

I decree whatsoever has been a desire that is yet to manifest in my life receives exceeding grace to manifest speedily 

I decree every word said contrary to the blessings of God in my life is reversed totally it will never stand in Jesus name

I command every elements of the universe that has been set to be a blessing to me will never be a curse to me in Jesus name

I decree over(mention) I will experience God afresh over it in Jesus name

I undo and permanently break the bond of any generational curse attached to my destiny and lineage in Jesus name

I decree into the atmosphere of this nation and nations around the world an end to the spread of coronavirus virus and mass loss of souls it's been affected in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, all we lay our hands on will prosper, we will never lack, we live henceforth in the abundance and blessings of God in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by Faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am blessed and highly favoured, I am blessed to be a blessing. I lack nothing, everything about me is divinely orchestrated. My life is a place of wonder, Miracle happen each and everyday in my life because I carry the light of God. Nothing can stop me from functioning in His will and achieving my purpose. God manifests daily in all that I do because He will never leave nor forsake me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 5th March 2020 [Day 65]



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...