Search This Blog

Thursday 19 March 2020

Prayer from John 12:14-15

Song by Donnie McClurkin

Hail Jesus! You're my King!
Your life frees me to sing
I will praise You all of my days
You're perfect in all Your ways

Hail Jesus! You're my Lord!
I will obey Your word
Because I want to see Your kingdom come
Not my will but Yours be done

Glory, glory to the Lamb!
You will take us into the land
We will conquer in Your name
And proclaim that "Jesus reigns!"

Hail, hail! Lion of Judah!
How wonderful You are!
Hail, hail! Lion of Judah!
How powerful You are!

He's the Lion in the Tribe of Judah
He's the Root and the Offspring of David
He's the Lily of the Valley
He's the Bright and Morning Star

And Jesus, finding a young donkey, sat on it; just as it is written [in Scripture], “D o not fear , D aughter of Z ion ; B ehold , Y our K ing is coming , seated on a donkey’s colt .”
John 12:14‭-‬15 AMP


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and honour you for being my God

Lord thank you for this blessed new day and grace to partake of it alive and in good health

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your word that brings hope to all hopeless situation

King of kings thank you for your never ending peace that gives me hope always

Lord thank you for your perfection that has made and kept me perfect in all my ways

Lord thank you for your promises that stand and will never change or weaver

Lord thank you for divine victory, divine health and wisdom to live and handle situation

Holy spirit have your way in me today direct my path, my utterance and all that concerns me

Lord thank you for ridding fear off me and all that concerns me

Spirit of the living God thank you for your supernatural knowledge that gives solution to all things

King of kings you are welcome into all that concerns me and around me, take the centre stage in Jesus name

Holy Spirit let your truth continue to reign above all lies and tactics of the enemy

Jehovah arise and uproot every seed that is germinating against your will and purpose in all aspect of life

Father concerning many that are suicidal now step in and relieve them of all thought and contemplation to end their lives

Lord over this nation and nations around the world let your joy fill our land, let your peace overshadow us more and more in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, give us victory in all we do and bury every weariness in place of faith in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The peace of God is deposited inside of me,the king of kings is walking and working through me. My hope stands and can never shatter. God's word of grace and blessings transcends in my life,giving me hope for everyday and hour. His power is making all promises stand in me all day, all month and every year of my life. I will never be subjected to the cruel nature and wickedness of darkness because I am a child of God . I carry the light of God in me everyday because God is for me and nothing can stand against me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 19th March 2020 [Day 79]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...