Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 March 2020

Prayer from Psalms 1:3

Song by Hillsong

You were the Word at the beginning
One With God the Lord Most High
Your hidden glory in creation
Now revealed in You our Christ


What a beautiful Name it is
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King
What a beautiful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus


You didn't want heaven without us
So Jesus, You brought heaven down
My sin was great, Your love was greater
What could separate us now
What a wonderful Name it is
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King


What a wonderful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus


How sweet is your name, Lord, how good You are
Love to sing in the name of the Lord, love to sing for you all?
Death could not hold You, the veil tore before You
You silenced the boast, of sin and grave
The heavens are roaring, the praise of Your glory


For You are raised to life again
You have no rival, You have no equal
Now and forever, Our God reigns
Yours is the Kingdom, Yours is the glory
Yours is the Name, above all names

And he will be like a tree firmly planted [and fed] by streams of water, Which yields its fruit in its season; Its leaf does not wither; And in whatever he does, he prospers [and comes to maturity].
Psalms 1:3 AMP


Prayer

Lord I worship and honour your majesty for you are a great king

Lord eternal thank you for this blessed new day and grace to partake of it alive

King of kings thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy upon me

Holy spirit have your way in me and manifest in all that I do in Jesus name

Jehovah you are more than able and more than enough manifest yourself this day and always in all that I do

Father no matter what life throws at me I believe I have victory in your name always

I cancel every negative utterance about my life that limits or delay my purpose from coming to fruition in Jesus name

I decree my life is firmly established and planted nothing will uproot or destabilise my existence knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name

I decree my settlement(mention) cannot be revoked or delayed by any known or unknown  forces in Jesus name

I decree my life will not whither either suddenly or gradually in Jesus name

I decree I will always flourish according to the plans of God for me

I decree the wisdom of God directs my path and all that concerns me therefore I will never be disadvantaged in Jesus name

I terminate every word written against my achievements in life causing any form of set back for me in Jesus name

I decree that which had been impossible for men in my lineage I receive speed of possibility and accomplishments over them

I decree my testimony can never be truncated or hidden because Christ has settled it permanently

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world a sweep of healing rests in our lands over all evil predicament in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we have oil of gladness and joy like a river in place of ashes and sorrow in Jesus mighty name

*Personal prayer*

*Begin to decree your testimony over that which has been ruled to be impossible and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The light of God is within me, I am one with Christ therefore, I am untouchable for failure,delay, denial and any form of rejection. The truth of God has set me free from all lies of the enemy. An end has come to unending toiling and labour that puts me as a subject to workers of iniquity. My life is a testimony and nothing can stop the plans of God for my life. It is my season of release, the wisdom of God is setting me on level of divine achievement nothing can delay my progress in life because God has settled me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 10th March 2020 [Day 70]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...