Search This Blog

Friday 27 March 2020

Prayer from Psalms 123:2

Song by Jason Nelson

I am the Creator
I am the Maker
Of the Universe
I am the One who, spoke into nothing
And all creation heard
I am He
Who has all power in my hands
And if you believe
On my word you can stand

I am Healer
Mender of broken hearts
Alpha Omega
Your destiny and where you start
I am the One
Who does impossible things
That's who I am, just let me be who I am
To you
That's who I am, just let me be who I am
For you

I am the One who
Sees a need and always provides
I am the One whose
Name is a tower, where you can run and hide
I am He, who has all power in my hands
And if you believe, on my word you can stand
I am Healer
Mender of broken hearts
I am Alpha Omega
Your destiny and where you start
I am the One
Who does impossible things
That's who I am, just let me be who I am
For you


And if there's a need, I am
When you are sick, I am
You're overwhelmed in the moment right now, but, I am
You can't see your way, I am
Ooh, that's who I am
That's who I am
Just let me be who I am
For you


Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the Lord our God, until that he have mercy upon us.
Psalms 123:2 KJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I appreciate you and worship you for who you are

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace to be among the living

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your loving kindness and your mercy

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Abba thank you for your word that gives me peace in a world filled with uncertainty all glory belongs to you

Jehovah I look to you hear my cry and attend to my needs in Jesus name

Everlasting king let your mercy speak over the earth and bring to an end all that is causing fear and panic in Jesus name

Lord eternal flush out of the earth every unwanted disease or virus causing mass death and sickness in Jesus name

Father you are the solution giver, let there be a divine solution to the current state of the earth in Jesus name

Lord your name is a strong tower as I stay in your name and live by your word, make me and my household untouchable for the evil dictates of this world

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world the mercy of God will speak and there is turn around and testimony over every current situation in Jesus name

I commit all frontline workers around the world into your hands lord, keep them safe, give them strength and divine immunity in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the hand of God is causing a divine change to the glory of His name in our lives in Jesus mighty name

*Begin to ask the lord concerning your needs and thank Him in advance for settling it all*

*Pray for someone*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the God who is able and never fail. He is moving situations around for my good. The lord has settled that which concerns me. His shield around me can never be broken. My faith is risen and it's alive because Jesus is working in and through me. I am not susceptible to any sickness disease or death physically or spiritually because the blood of Jesus fills my blood stream. My life is exceptional because God moves in me always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th March 2020 [Day 87]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...