Search This Blog

Saturday 7 March 2020

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 6:2

Song

You are Alpha and Omega
We worship you our lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our lord
You are worthy to be praised


For He says, “A t the acceptable time (the time of grace) I listened to you , A nd I helped you on the day of salvation .” Behold, now is “ the acceptable time ,” behold, now is “ the day of salvation ”—
2 Corinthians 6:2 AMP


Prayer

Almighty redeemer the great God I worship you

Jehovah I magnify your name and give you thanks for privilege to be alive this day

Lord eternal thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of sin upon my life

Lord eternal thank you for your never ending praise that fills my mouth

Lord thank you for being the alpha and omega in my life and for leading me beyond the plans of man

Lord thank you for making this day a day to remember for your greatness and love upon me

Holy spirit have your way in me this day manifest yourself in all that I will do in Jesus name

Lord eternal let me have a divine encounter with you this day and in all that I do

Jehovah direct my path and straighten all that need to be straighten in Jesus name

Holy spirit release unto me the power to constantly live and abide in your grace in Jesus name

Heavenly father terminate every thoughts of regret shame, pain and disgrace that hides behind one's success in life

Father this day let your salvation power saturates this nation and many nations around the world to the glory of your name

Father concerning the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, eliminate every fear of unknown that wants to keep us in the level of the unfortunates in life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am Operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God is released into me and in all the concerns me henceforth. The atmosphere I am, is the atmosphere of Miracle, the place of blessing and grace. My life is filled with unending favour because my life is experiencing God in new dimension. My life is filled with divine truth, grace and glory always. It is my season and time to shine and nothing can hinder that which the lord had said because what He began He will complete in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 7th March 2020 [Day 67]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...