Search This Blog

Saturday 21 March 2020

Prayer from Hebrews 11:1

Song by James Fortune and Faye

I believe, The storm will soon be over
I believe, The rain will go away
I believe, That I can make it through it
Oh oh oh oh
I believe, It's already done

I believe, Family will get better
I believe, God will provide
I believe, The promise that he made
Oh oh oh oh
I believe, It's already done

I believe, That my God is a healer
I believe, That I will survive
I believe, That God is able
Oh oh oh oh
I believe, It's already done

Now faith is the assurance (title deed, confirmation) of things hoped for (divinely guaranteed), and the evidence of things not seen [the conviction of their reality—faith comprehends as fact what cannot be experienced by the physical senses].
Hebrews 11:1 AMP


Prayer

Jehovah, king of kings I magnify and worship you for being good and awesome God always

Lord thank you for this blessed day and privilege to be among the living

Ancient of days thank you for your unfailing mercy that is forever available to me

Father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Spirit of the living God thank you for reassurance and divine courage given to me by your word

Holy one of His Israel remove from me all attributes of doubt, fear and worry that belittles your power or word in me

Father let my faith no matter how little or great be able to stand the test of time in Jesus name

I decree the storm that has risen or yet to rise is over in Jesus name

I decree I will not lack, I will not sorrow and I will never fall prey of the wickedness in high places

I decree my joy will never be replaced by any sorrow no matter how little or great it may seem

I decree my testimony is upward and forward no downward pull or degrading activity can stand in my life

I decree my life is hidden in the immortal power of God so I can not be victim of any evil circumstance in Jesus name

I decree into the atmosphere of this universe / earth, all unwanted demonic release tormenting lives your activity cease henceforth in Jesus name

*Intercede for your nation, nations around the world and your household*

I decree every power released into the atmosphere to attack people's organs, suck blood and cause mass death an end comes to you this day

I decree I and my household are for signs and wonders no evil will befall us no matter how great or small

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, grace of an overcomer is released upon us mightily in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the light of God in me, I have the spirit of God in me, I have the supernatural ability of God inside of me. My life is filled with His power, My days are protected from all evil. I will not fall prey of any plans of darkness. I am in Christ and Christ is in me so my testimony can never be aborted. My entire being is saturated with the blood of Jesus so I am not susceptible to any disease, sickness, untimely death and psychological problems in Jesus name. I am victorious in all my ways because Jehovah Nissi is my father. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st March 2020 [Day 81]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...