Search This Blog

Friday 20 March 2020

Prayer from Isaiah 40:11

Song by William Murphy

You are my strength, strength like no other. Strength like no other reaches to me. 
In the fullness of Your grace, in the power of Your name, you lift me up, you lift me up. 

You are my strength, strength like no other. Strength like no other reaches to me.
In the fullness of Your grace, in the power of Your name, you lift me up, you lift me up.


He will protect His flock like a shepherd, He will gather the lambs in His arm, He will carry them in His bosom; He will gently and carefully lead those nursing their young.
Isaiah 40:11 AMP


Prayer

Jehovah I worship you and honour your majesty for you are the great and mighty God

Elohim I adore you for this blessed day and privilege to be among the living

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speaks over judgement

Elyon thank you for immeasurable grace that enables me to be victorious in this race of life 

Lord eternal thank you for your word that is source of hope and life to me

Father thank you for divine protection that is solely released unto me even beyond the imagination of ordinary man

Father thank you because regardless of what is happening around me, you are my strength always

Father thank you for divine protection released unto me and all that concerns me

Spirit of the living God thank you for your enabling power to overcome and be victorious regardless of challenges that may be around me

Lord thank you for you are the greatest physician and you will never allow any disease, infirmities or Infections to come near my dwelling

Lord thank you for shaming the game plan of kingdom of darkness and forces of hell

Lord thank you for there is a change in all area, revival is here to stay

Lord thank you for immersing me and all that concerns me in your unfailing blood that speaks better things than blood of Abel

Lord thank you for this (mention) shall pass away and I will rejoice at your wonderful hand that brings victory to me always

Lord thank you for lives of people on frontline facing the global pandemic, thank you for strength wisdom knowledge and right spirit given to them

Lord thank you for this nation and nations around the world because you will increase your fear in us all in Jesus name

*Intercede on behalf of all that are sick, people treating them, your community, family and the church of God*

Father thank you for the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, thank you for divine ability to pull through and the testimony that is birthing forth in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord Jesus for replacing all weakness with divine strength glory honour and adoration be to you in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has done great things for me. He has renewed my strength no weakness can keep me bound. My life has moved from ordinary to extraordinary because I have the supernatural and perfect life in Christ. I am endowed with wisdom, knowledge and ability to overtake and rule above all principalities and powers of darkness. My eyes will see the goodness of God in the land of the living, I shall not die, nothing will cut short the purpose of God for me. I live a victorious life in Jesus mighty name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th March 2020 [Day 80]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...