Search This Blog

Saturday 23 May 2020

Prayer from Psalms 11:7

Song by Sinach

Mighty is our God,
Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah
Glorious is our God,
Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah
Powerful is our God,
Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah

Lord we bless Your name,
Hallelujah
Lord we bless Your name,
Hallelujah
Lord we bless Your name,
Hallelujah
You are worthy of my praise
You are worthy Lord
Yo-u are worthy of my praise
You are worthy Lord

Heaven and earth
Adore Your name
Angels bow before Your throne
We sing hallelujah


But remember this: the Righteous Lord loves what is right and just, and every godly one will come into his presence and gaze upon his face!

Psalms 11:7 TPT


Prayer


Ancient of days the mighty warrior and great I am I worship you

King of kings I magnify your name for being there for me always

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mighty hand that brought me out of the pit of destruction as a result of sin

Holy spirit remove from my life every heart of ungratefulness in Jesus name

Jehovah renew my strength like never before, let me  conquer every contending spirit

Lord have your way in my life, never allow the enemy to have a foothold in my life and family

Jehovah in your might release all that is overdue for release into my life henceforth

I decree the mighty hands of God is turning situations around for my good and my life is filled with testimonies

I decree my joy knows no end henceforth because I am victorious all around

I decree the power of God is moving over all nations around the world and things are going in the direction God purposed

I decree delay can no longer have a place in my life and doubt cannot make my life an abode

I decree new doors of testimonies and breakthrough is opening in and around my life

I cancel every effort to frustrate my life spiritually or physically in Jesus name

I decree my destiny will never be truncated, I am strengthened beyond the imagination of man

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it grace works for us and sets us in the right path in life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God is evident in my life and existence therefore no power can work against me. My God is doing great and mighty things in my life, battles are being won, cases are settled and I am relieved of any kind of burden or yoke. The goodness and mercy of God is my portion all around. I am blessed and always will be a blessing. I am highly favoured by the supernatural power of God. The king of kings is making all things work for my good. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 23rd May 2020[Day 144]




No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...