Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Prayer from Isaiah 3:10

Song

You are the reason why I am singing
Jehovah you are the Most High God
You are the reason why I am singing
Jehovah you are the Most High God

Jehovah you are the Most High
You are the Most High God


Say to the righteous that it will go well with them, For they will eat the fruit of their [righteous] actions.
Isaiah 3:10 AMP


Prayer

Almighty saviour I magnify your name and exalt your majesty for who you are

King of kings I thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Jehovah thank you for your never ending love poured upon me each day

I decree in all that I do all will be well with me , I will not account for any loss great or small

I decree the favour of God surrounds me like a shield each and every day of my life in Jesus name

I decree the power of God replace every weakness inside of my life seen or unseen in Jesus name

I decree my victory over every fear or news that has brought fear into my life and family in Jesus name

I decree nothing will terminate the plans of God concerning me and my household in Jesus name

I decree my strength is daily increased and renewed and I walk daily in victory above the plans of adversaries

I decree my heart is fixed on heavenly things and I will never be carried away by the enticement and desires of this world

I decree my testimony will not be negated by evil blood calling vengeance over my household and I in Jesus name

I decree nothing will hinder my glory and the fulfilment of my purpose in life in Jesus mighty name

I decree concerning this nation all is well with us and there will be no more loss in any aspect in Jesus name

I decree concerning all workers in every field of life the protection and shield of God upon us in all we do in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, all mountain raised in the path of our breakthrough has become a stepping stone to our breakthrough in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

*Intercede on behalf of your nation and people in place of authority*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sisn shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has given me victory, He has lifted me out of the dungeon of the enemy and placed me on the tabernacle of His greatness all around. My life is a testimony of the working power of God. My prayer in life will never be delayed, as I speak I command authorities spiritually and they yield and manifest to the glory of God physically. I am not an ordinary person because Christ dwells in me. Therefore I function with extraordinary ability to do supernatural things always to the glory of God. Hallel6!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 26th May 2020[Day 147]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...