Search This Blog

Monday 1 June 2020

Prayer from John 1:1

Song by Hillsong

You were the Word at the beginning
One With God the Lord Most High
Your hidden glory in creation
Now revealed in You our Christ

What a beautiful Name it is
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King
What a beautiful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus

You didn't want heaven without us
So Jesus, You brought heaven down
My sin was great, Your love was greater
What could separate us now

What a wonderful Name it is
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King
What a wonderful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus

How sweet is your name, Lord, how good You are
Love to sing in the name of the Lord, love to sing for you all?
Death could not hold You, the veil tore before You
You silenced the boast, of sin and grave
The heavens are roaring, the praise of Your glory
For You are raised to life again


You have no rival, You have no equal
Now and forever, Our God reigns
Yours is the Kingdom, Yours is the glory
Yours is the Name, above all names


IN THE beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. [Isa. 9:6.]
John 1:1 AMPC

Prayer

Lord I worship your name and give all praise due to you alone

King of kings I magnify your majesty and give you all the glory

Ancient of days thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my life

Lord thank you for the beginning of this month and grace to always be in your presence hallelujah

Lord thank you for your unending grace that keeps guiding and leading me in the works of life

Lord thank you for your everlasting grace that is manifesting over my life daily

Lord thank you for your beautiful name that is magnifying greatly upon my life

Abba father thank you for your divine direction in this new month and everyday of my life because I will not miss it

Lord thank you for everyday henceforth are filled with testimonies and songs of praise

Lord thank you because everything works together for my good because I carry your word inside of me each and everyday

Lord thank you for everything that has dragged, delayed and been impossible in the first half of this year will become possible

Lord thank you for I will never fall victim of the enemy and desires of the wicked seen or unseen in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for all I lay my hands on will prosper, I will not lack, I will not sorrow, I will not bury and I will not be buried in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this nation and all that you made to come to past in our nation

Lord thank you for the final victory over pandemic worldwide because your word is working in Jesus name

Lord thank you for every leader in every aspect for your word will be their compass henceforth in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it for nothing will hinder us and our purpose in life in Jesus name

*Begin to commit this month and the rest of this year and every day of your life into the hand of God*

*Intercede for someone as the lord enable you*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working for me and keeping me, this is a new dawn and my purpose is being fulfilled each day. Nothing will cut off my purpose in Jesus name. I am soaring higher and higher, grace is working for me. Mercy has found me in all aspect. I am more than a conqueror, I am victorious, I am an overcomer. I am filled with light therefore darkness cannot have a place inside of me. The name of Jesus  is working in my life and His word is perfecting all that concerns me. I will never fall prey of the devices of the wicked in Jesus mighty name. It's my season Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 1st June 2020 [153]

Happy New Month 🎉🎉🎉🎉

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...