Search This Blog

Saturday 27 June 2020

Prayer from Psalms 50:6


Song by Todd Dulaney

Almighty Saviour, You never fail
You hold all power
There's never a challenge
Or a need to worry, We always win

Because You're great
And there's no one like you
You're true
And none compare to

You're great
And there's no one like you
You're never ending
Never ending

No sickness, Is stronger than you
No power, Is greater than you
No wisdom, Is wiser than you
You're greater, You're greater

(He's greater) Greater
(He's greater)Greater
GreaterNo one compares
For you are...
Stronger (He is...)
Stronger You're greater
You're greater

Our God is greater, Our God is stronger,
God you are higher than any other.
Our God is Healer, Awesome in Power,
Our God! Our God!


And the heavens declare His righteousness (rightness and justice), for God, He is judge. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!
Psalm 50:6 AMPC


Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship and extol your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this wonderful day and breath of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

King of glory thank you for your never failing love showered upon me each and everyday

Father thank you for showing your greatness over every circumstance in my life

Lord thank you for exposing the threat and lies of the workers of iniquity and putting an end to it

Lord thank you for the victory over the pandemic worldwide and for only allowing your plan to reign

Lord concerning every leader or people in place of authority proof that your authority is greater than all their authorities no matter how humanly great they appear

Lord concerning this nation show your self mighty and scatter all plans that negates your plan for us

Abba uphold the church worldwide and keep us standing and ready for your move at this time

Lord eternal let the revival that will make souls heaven centred, take place worldwide so we will not be driven by false doctrines

Jehovah uproot every false teaching and false leadership doing contrary to your plan worldwide

Father thank you for opening the doors of places and worship and for making the atmosphere a place for signs and wonders in Jesus name

My father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let it be evident you are for us and bring to null and void every power against us in Jesus name

*Intercede for your nation and nations around the world,*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a product of the greatest God who is the one and only true God. He is my sustainer and deliverer, He is my defence and  my hiding place. He is elohim, He is elyon, He is Rapha, He is Jireh my provider. He will never leave nor forsake me, My God is for me and nothing can stand against me. He will build His church and the gate of hell shall not prevail in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer from  Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th June 2020[Day 179]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...