Search This Blog

Sunday 28 June 2020

Prayer from Deuteronomy 3:22

Song by Darlene Zschech

God is fighting for us
God is on our side
He has overcome
Yes He has overcome
We will not be shaken
We will not be moved
Jesus You are here

Carrying our burdens
Covering our shame
He has overcome
Yes He has overcome
We will not be shaken
We will not be moved
Jesus You are here

I will live, I will not die
The resurrection power of Christ
Alive in me and I am free
In Jesus' Name

Do not be afraid of the nations there, for the Lord your God will fight for you.’
Deuteronomy 3:22 NLT


Prayer

Almighty God my redeemer and safe refuge I worship you

Father thank you for this day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your unchanging grace that's daily bestowed on me

Ancient of days thank you for your word that daily leads me and the guidance of the Holy spirit

Righteous God thank you for fully causing a divine turn around in my situation regardless of the plans of the opposition

Thank you father for always showing up in my life even when I think I could do without you

Lord thank you for the body of Christ world wide for fighting for us and granting us eternal victory

Lord thank you for this nation and the birth of victory all around us Hallelujah

Jehovah thank you for turning that which need to be a point of shame as planned by the enemy to be a point of divine grace and upliftment

Lord thank you for removing my name and that of my household out of the list of the unfortunate 

Lord thank you for cancelling every misfortune targeted at me from any aspect of life

Jehovah thank you for releasing a new song into my life and total testimony that can't be overturned

Lord thank you for the church and the breakthrough you have granted us all around

Lord thank you for the lives of all leaders and people in place of authority, because they are doing what will bring glory to your name only

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, for your awesome power that is available to and through us always in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is on my side, He has won the victory for me. No battle in life can put me under because God is ruling above all my affairs in life. The grace to excel is broadened over my life and destiny. I am victorious in all my way, I am a conqueror, I am graced with extraordinary blessings and favour. Joy overflows inside and outside of my life because Jesus is working in me always. It is my time to praise God and nothing will hinder my praise in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 28th June 2020 [Day 180]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...