Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 June 2020

Prayer from Psalms 90:2

Song by Jekalyn Carr

If it had not been for the shaking,
I never would have been ready for the making, no
If it had not been for the beating,
I would have never knew how anointed I would be.

If it had not been for the pressing,
I wouldn't be able to walk into my destiny.
He's preparing me, preparing me, preparing me for greater...

I feel a shaking in the Spirit,
I feel a beating in the Spirit,
I feel a pressing in the Spirit,
Preparing me for greater...

I feel a shaking in the Spirit,
I feel a beating in the Spirit,
I feel a pressing in the Spirit,
Preparing me for greater...

Many are the afflications of the righteous,
But the Lord delivereth them out,
Of them all...
Because your greater is coming.



Before the mountains were born Or before You had given birth to the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are [the eternal] God.
Psalms 90:2 AMP



Prayer
Everlasting father I worship your majesty and honour you for who you are

King of all kings I magnify your name for this wonderful day and privilege to be among the living

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Spirit of the living God thank you for the word that you send to me each day to renew my mind

Abba thank you for the breakthrough that lies ahead of me and victory you have given me

Lord thank you for giving me great news regardless of the pressing and shaking brought by life challenges

Lord thank you for your supernatural power that release one from unending chain of slavery to the enemy

Holy spirit take preeminence this day manifest your power over all that I do

Father give me the grace to always live and move as a conqueror regardless of what life throws at me

Lord almighty uproot from my life every indecision that might want to keep me in a dark place

Lord let my life always enjoy your presence and never let me grieve the Holy spirit

Lord eternal I lift up to you nations around the world let your peace reign in all aspect and terminate every power of the enemy

Holy spirit put an end to the shedding of innocent blood and avenge for families who have been left in sorrow due to unlawful killing worldwide

Lord let your presence saturate the community I reside and everyone that comes in contact with me

I decree my spirit is separated from all unwanted power that overwhelms and cause confusion in Jesus name

I decree my time to rise and shine is now and nothing can hinder it in Jesus name

Lord concerning every leader in all capacity let your divine spirit dwell inside them and lead them right especially in decision making

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the great hand of I am that I am rest upon us each and everyday

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The great hand of God is moving and renewing things in my life. The lord is causing a shaking and pressing in the spirit that is settling things physically for me. My testimony is certain and nothing can truncate it. God has settled me in all areas no more waiting or tarrying without manifestation of promises. The king of kings is alive in me and He is causing divine ability to work wonders over my life. I am blessed and favoured each and everyday. I can never be disadvantaged in Jesus name amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 2nd June 2020 [Day 154]


No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...