Search This Blog

Friday 5 June 2020

Prayer from Psalms 51:2

Song by Hillsong

Lord of all creation
Of water earth and sky
The heavens are Your Tabernacle
Glory to the Lord on high


God of wonders beyond our galaxy
You are Holy, Holy
The universe declares Your Majesty
And You are Holy Holy
Lord of Heaven and Earth
Lord of Heaven and Earth

Early in the morning
I will celebrate the light
When I stumble in the darkness
I will call Your Name by night


Lord of heaven and earth
Lord of heaven and earth
Hallelujah to the Lord of heaven and earth 
Holy......Holy....Holy God....


Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
Psalms 51:2 KJV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship you

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for your mercy that speaks expressly over my life

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and for making me a branch in your vine

Jehovah let your peace that surpass the understanding of man surround us in this nation

Father wipe the tears off the face of many that mourn in Jesus name

Lord fill my hearts with your fear above any other thing and let your love increase in me

Jehovah you are the great physician, heal as many who are sick at this moment, set this land free from any sickness or disease

Lord encapsule my destiny with your truth and never let me walk away from your truth till I see you in glory

Lord in all my pursuit in life, let me always seek on moving in your righteousness regardless of the opinion of the world

Lord let my expectations of long and new ones begin to manifest to the glory of your name

Father no matter how the situation I am in life get, never let me be put to shame give me testimony

Lord whatever has been said to be the end of me by any man, power or force against your will reverse it and give me a new beginning in Jesus name

Holy spirit rain down your presence in all that I do and never let me function out of your presence or will

Lord I commit the leaders in all capacity in to your hands, have your way through them, lead them right and let your will manifest through them

Lord thank you for the victory over the pandemic, the killings and destruction worldwide in Jesus name

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, thank you for the elevation you have settled for us spiritually that is manifesting henceforth physically in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Congress Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord eternal is my shield and buckler, He is my protector and my safe refuge. His word is my strength and my hiding place. I do not live just by my will or sin but by the will of God eternal. My soul is daily filled with the truth because the word is a light unto my feet and lamp unto my path. I cannot perish in the desires of the worker of iniquity because I am created to fulfill purpose in life. I will never die before my time, my glory will not wane before it shines because Jesus is alive in me today and forever. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 5th June 2020 [Day 157]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...