Search This Blog

Thursday 11 June 2020

Prayer Exodus 14:14

Song by LMAM UK

Lord you are my strength
You are my refuge
You are my light
I lift up my voice in worship unto you
Lord you are my hope
You are my wisdom
You are my light I lift up my hands in worship unto you

Righteous saviour and friend you are
The hope of the earth you are
You are the king whose kingdom never ends

I will sing of your love and embrace
Oh oh oh God of all Grace
you are
You are the God who reigns in all the earth


You are my everything
Oh oh you are my everything
You are Good
and you’re my everything
Oh oh you are my everything
You are my everything


Hallelujah
You are my strength
You are my song
Hallelujah
You are my everything

Hallelujah
You’re my resounding victory Yeah,
You are my everything



The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace and remain at rest.
Exodus 14:14 AMPC

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship your name and adore you for being my God and king

King of kings I magnify you for you are great and Holy in every area

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this wonderful day and grace to be among the living

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your love and strength you give to me through your word daily

Father give me victory over oppression and oppressors in any area I face them in life

Lord renew my hope and strength and terminate every power that wants to dampen my glory in uncertainty

Holy spirit manifest yourself daily in me, guide my thoughts and utterances in Jesus name

Jehovah take me beyond the level that has been set for or against me by any oppressor in Jesus name

Father let my confidence in you never be washed away by any evil plan that wants to jeopardize your plan for me

Spirit of the living God arise and fight for me, wipe away every fear that has caused me to look down in shame

Father over(mention) give me victory and do not let me fall into the trap of oppression that leads to depression

Jehovah erase everything that keeps me feeling less than you have created me to be, off my life and existence

I decree i live henceforth in the approved plan of God for me and no darkness can overpower my light in Jesus name

I decree God is my everything and my all in all and no power can snatch away the plans of God for me

I decree my joy is forever full and I will never be subject to every demonic pursuit in Jesus name

I decree every power of oppressors in place of authority that is causing the children of God to lose hope is rendered powerless in Jesus name

I decree my testimony in life will not be hindered by the power of the wicked ones in Jesus name

*Begin to pray for as many oppressed in any way that God should avenge their cases and give them victory wherever they may be*

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, disgrace the power of the wicked challenging our faith in anyway

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my hope therefore nothing can render me hopeless. Jehovah is my light because He is the light that shines in darkness and darkness cannot comprehend it. I am above every opposing power or force. I am blessed in all areas and the Holy spirit guides me daily. The book of the law will not depart from my mouth and I will continue to meditate on it each and everyday so that my life will be lived according to the will of God and never subjected to the will of man in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th June 2020 [Day 163]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...