Search This Blog

Friday 12 June 2020

Prayer from Revelation 4:8

Song by Paul S. Morton

Bow down and worship Him,
Worship Him
Oh, worship Him
Bow down and worship Him,
Enter in
Oh, enter in

Consuming fire
Sweet perfume
His awesome presence fills this room

This is holy ground
This is holy ground
This is holy ground
So come and bow down

And the four living creatures, individually having six wings, were full of eyes all over and within [underneath their wings]; and day and night they never stop saying, Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty (Omnipotent), Who was and Who is and Who is to come. 
Revelation 4:8 AMPC


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify and worship your name for who you are to me

Ancient of days I worship your majesty and exalt you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit thank you for being my friend and companion at all time

Abba thank you for the understanding of your word and grace to rely on your will always for me

Jehovah thank you for grace to be a true worshipper and to always worship you in truth and in spirit

Father remove from my life whatever will stop me from worshipping you like you want me to

Lord increase the zeal for gratefulness inside of me henceforth

Abba terminate every power working endlessly to keep me in the bubble of failure and retrogression in Jesus name

Lord let your fear increase in me as I live my life according to your will

I decree my faith increases daily in Christ Jesus and my will is  encapsuled in His will forever

I destroy every thoughts set to bring my joy down or cause me to suffer any loss or pain

I decree this life I live, I will enjoy the presence of God and favour will work for me everyday

I decree all that I do will be an act of worship to God and souls will be drawn to God through me 

I decree my worship will never be replaced by worrying in anyway in Jesus name

I decree my life is filled with holiness and I live henceforth in the righteousness of Christ

I decree concerning this nation, every evil acts that belittles the presence of God is terminated

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, our lives are filled daily with thirst of doing His will in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live a life of worship, a life of holiness, a life that brings the presence of God to anyone that come in contact with me. I am not subdued by the culture of this world or desires of this mortal body. My life is for God, my destiny is directed by Him and my hope is in Jesus always. I am a true worshipper, I am blessed and favoured, I am uplifted daily and always filled with His glory. I do not live by the dictates of this temporary world but the dictates of Messiah my king always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 12th June 2020 [Day 164]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...