Search This Blog

Sunday 21 June 2020

Prayer from Psalms 23:1,5

Song by Casey J

What shall we say to these things?
There's still cancer and so much disease
What shall we say to these things?
So much hurting, and broken esteem
So many questions, but still one answer

If God be for me, who can be against me?
If God is with me, whom shall I fear?
If no one knows me, still His heart adores me
I am safe, I am loved, I am healed

What shall we say to these things?
So much violence, it's getting hard to believe
And what shall we say to these things?
So many people hurting, with broken esteem
So many questions, but still one answer

If God be for me, who can be against me?
If God is with me, whom shall I fear?
If no one knows me, still His heart adores me
I am safe, I am loved, I am… healed

Now what can wash away my sin? Sing it
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
And what can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus

We're singing
Oh precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow
It was no other fount I know
It was nothing but the blood of Jesus

That I could do no words
That I could say no price
That I could pay
Nothing but the blood of Jesus


THE Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my [brimming] cup runs over.
Psalm 23:1‭, ‬5 AMPC


Prayer

Lord almighty I magnify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this new day and grace to be among the living

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your grace that is made perfect in my life 

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for your never ending love that is daily showered upon my household and I

Father thank you for keeping me still regardless of what is going on around the world you remain my source and king

Father, step into every home that is hurting at this moment and heal them in Jesus name

Lord in your mercy, let every evil judgement passed against your children be overturned

Lord put an end to every untimely loss suffered in different aspects of the world and let your piece reign

Lord shield me and my household in your divine covering and never let us fall prey of the mishap around the world

Holy spirit help me in all that I do and order my steps so I will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time

Blessed redeemer erase from my life all opposing force aiming to negate my destiny and purpose in life

Father wash the world with your blood and let your mercy prevail over every judgement no matter the height of it

Lord eternal, destroy every growth of disgrace germinating against your will in my life

Father arise concerning(mention) and give me peace, wipe away all the tears that keeps my heart burdened in Jesus name

I decree my cup runs over as the lord fills me with superabundant blessings in all areas

I decree my joy will never be replaced with sadness in any aspect of my life

I decree over leaders in every capacity grace to work according to God's will is released upon them in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the blood of Jesus speaks over our lives and we will never be prey to any evil sacrifice in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my shepherd, I shall not want, He has prepared a table before me in the presence of my enemies. He fills my life with superabundant blessings and my cup runneth over. His grace is upon my life each and everyday and He leads me in all that I do. The word of God is my manual, He guides me with His word, so I will not make decision against His will. The grace of God speaks through and for me where I can be or where I cannot because He is omnipresent. Nothing can separate me from His love because I and my father are one. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st June 2020 [Day 173]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...