Search This Blog

Monday 29 June 2020

Prayer from Galatians 2:16

Song by Sinach

There is an outpouring of abundance
New doors have been opened
The land, it is green
A new grace has been released

The glory of the later 
Is greater than the former
The blessing is here, it's all here
The glory of the later is great than the former
The blessing is here, (it's all here)

There's an overflow
Abundance of favor
It's a new level, it's a new level
There's an overflow
Abundance of blessing
I've taken over, i've taken over

I see the nations, come to me
They receive answers from my lips
I am shining like a house on a hill
My greatness cannot be hidden

It's beyound my wildest dreams
What the lord is doing
My reality, my reality
It's beyound our wildest dreams
What the lord is doing
My reality, my reality

There's an overflow
Abundance of favor
It's a new level , it's a new level
There's an overflow
Abundance of blessing
We've taken over, we've taken over

Walking in an abundance
Moving with the speed of the holy ghost
I am favored



Yet we know that a person is made right with God by faith in Jesus Christ, not by obeying the law. And we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we might be made right with God because of our faith in Christ, not because we have obeyed the law. For no one will ever be made right with God by obeying the law.”
Galatians 2:16 NLT

Prayer

Jehovah my God and king I worship and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I give you praise and glory for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Holy spirit thank you for always being present in me to guide me always

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for grace to live by faith and not subjected to the laws of man

Father henceforth remove anything that will keep me bound under the law and walk in doubt of faith

Father remove every unbelief that keeps creeping into my heart and jeopardize my wish to obey your word and will

I decree my life henceforth experience an overflow beyond the imagination of man in Jesus name

I decree I stand on the solid rock of Christ and nothing can trip my stand in Him in Jesus name

I cancel every ordinance of disgrace orchestrated for failure in my journey in life

I decree I live in the plan of God, my path is lightened up by His word daily

I command whatever wants to keep me bound against the will of God has lost their grip on me in Jesus name

I destroy every legislation working against the church of God worldwide in Jesus name

I decree  henceforth my steps are ordered in the will and plan of the most High king and nothing can change or stop it in Jesus name

I decree over this nation a new season has began, the will of God will always stand in Jesus name

I decree concerning all authority in this nation and nations around the world, that they obey the authority of the Most High in Jesus name

I decree every unplanned and unpleasant ordinance spiritually against my life is totally negated in Jesus name

I cancel every word sent into my generation working against me henceforth in Jesus name

I decree till I see Christ in glory, I will always work and walk by faith not by sight in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, our lives overflows with power of faith in all aspects in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting king for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live a life of faith, a life of favour, a life of grace. A life that establishes the will and purpose of God for me. Nothing can stop me fulfilling the purpose with which the Most High has created me for. I am uplifted daily and I am filled with His grace, the abundant grace. Nations come to me for answers because the lord has released His spirit into my life, His power is upholding me daily and nothing can trip my steps in this journey of faith in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th June 2020 [Day 181]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...