Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Prayer from Isaiah 1:18

Song by Marvin Sapp

He saw the best in me,
When everyone else around,
Could only see the worst in me,


See he's mine, and I am his,
It doesn't matter what I did,
He only sees me, for who I am,

“Come now, let’s settle this,” says the Lord . “Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow. Though they are red like crimson, I will make them as white as wool. Isaiah 1:18 NLT

Prayer

Great God I worship and magnify your name for being my God

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this marvelous day and privilege to be among the living

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for always bringing the best out of my situation no matter how bad it may seem to man

Lord thank you for bringing something great out of what has been deemed to be broken and scared in and around my life

Lord thank you for your righteousness which I enjoy day in and day out

Lord thank you for the light your word shines in my path and for grace that speaks

Lord thank you for where I have been rejected that you are causing turn around to make me a cornerstone

Lord thank you for making my life a fountain of blessings and breakthrough

Abba thank you for your never ending grace that manifests in and through my life forever

Holy spirit thank you for your supernatural guidance upon me everyday you deserve all my worship

Lord thank you because regardless of the economy in the world right now, you still make my life a blessing and still pour your shower of blessing on me

Lord thank you for this nation, no matter the evil and the perpetrators of evil, you are our shield and protector

Lord thank you concerning(mention) because your favour surrounds me more and more like a shield

Father thank you for terminating the evil of the ungodly set to bring my glory or that of my lineage down

Abba thank you for your never ending grace that constantly make my race in life worth it

Father thank you for bringing the best out of this nation and nations around the world at this stage and always

Lord thank you for all that are in position of authority and leadership because you will use them for your glory even when it's against their will

Abba thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, because your word is constantly our guide in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The light of God shines in my path daily. The grace of God moves in my being and existence. His word sets me free far above principality and powers of darkness. God sees the best in me always. When others say there is a casting down my testimony is there is a lifting up. I am a blessing to my generation, a pace setter, a goal getter and I have destiny to fulfill to the glory of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th June 2020 [Day 168]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...