Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Prayer from Proverbs 1:20,23

Song by Audrey Assad

Be thou my vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save that thou art -
Thou my best thought, by day or by night;
Waking or sleeping, thy presence my light.

Be thou my wisdom, and thou my true word;
I ever with thee and thou with me, Lord.
Thou my great Father; and I thy true son,
Thou in me dwelling and I one with thee.

Riches I heed not, nor man's empty praise;
Thou mine inheritance, now and always;
Thou and thou only first in my heart,
High King of heaven, my treasure thou art.

High King of heaven, my victory won,
May I reach heaven's joys, O bright heaven's sun!
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,
Still be my vision, O Ruler of all.


Wisdom cries aloud in the street, she raises her voice in the markets; If you will turn (repent) and give heed to my reproof, behold, I [Wisdom] will pour out my spirit upon you, I will make my words known to you. Proverbs 1:20‭, ‬23 AMPC


Prayer

Everlasting father I magnify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and privilege of life

I am that I am thank you for your never ending love that is poured out into my life daily

Holy spirit thank you for being my companion and my ever present help

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul

Elohim I come to you this day just as I am, rule and reign over my life

Father beautify my life with your divine blessings and take away all shame

Lord I want to be more like you, fill me up with your divine wisdom and understanding never let me walk in my human ability alone

Lord eternal erase from my life, every self gratification that limits the glory or presence of God in me

Abba father henceforth let me function in the abundance of your wisdom as I dwell on your word daily

I decree henceforth my faith and ability is not limited in that of man alone in Jesus name

I decree my life is rising from now into the level the lord wants it to be

I decree henceforth wisdom of God is showcased in my life and where I have been seen as failure I excel 

I decree my life is a living testimony of the power of God in every aspect

I decree grace to live according to the will of God until I see Him in glory is showered upon me daily

I decree I will not perish, I will never be a cast away I will always live a life of glory and excellence in Jesus name

I decree my miracle is happening henceforth and my light will always shine the truth of the gospel

I decree everywhere I go, I will excel and I will always be a channel to draw souls to the kingdom of God

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world the wisdom of God fills every place of authority and all that are in position of leadership

I decree over the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the wisdom of God is upon us and our paths are guided by His word in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my wisdom, He is my understanding and knowledge. His word is my guiding force, my life depends on Him daily. I do not depend on my human ability because it's limited. I depend and function in the supernatural ability of the unlimited and unchanging God. The one who created me is in charge of my life always. Through me destinies will be changed to the glory of God, mountains will crumble and valley will be levelled up in Jesus name amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 24th June 2020[Day 176]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...