Search This Blog

Friday 26 June 2020

Prayer from Colossians 3:12


Song by Sinach

Seasons come, seasons go
You never fail, you are faithful
Kingdoms rise, kingdoms fall
You never change, everlasting
Seasons come, seasons go
You never change, you are faithful
Kingdoms rise, kingdoms fall
You never change, everlasting

I stand in awe of You, Majesty
All that I am, praise You Lord
I stand in awe of You, Majesty
I can never praise You enough
I stand in awe of You, Majesty
All that I am, praise You Lord
I stand in awe of You, Majesty
I can never praise You enough

We praise You, for Your great love
And wondrous things that You have done
We offer up a sacrifice of thanksgiving
We sing for joy
We praise You, for Your great love
And wondrous things that You have done
We offer up a sacrifice of thanksgiving
We sing for joy


Clothe yourselves therefore, as God's own chosen ones (His own picked representatives), [who are] purified and holy and well-beloved [by God Himself, by putting on behavior marked by] tenderhearted pity and mercy, kind feeling, a lowly opinion of yourselves, gentle ways, [and] patience [which is tireless and long-suffering, and has the power to endure whatever comes, with good temper].
Colossians 3:12 AMPC


Prayer


Almighty father thank you for another amazing day and privilege to be alive

Lord thank you for divine health that you bestow upon me each and everyday

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speaks above judgement

Ancient of days thank you for your supernatural love that is always evident in my life

Father thank you for this new season you have brought me into and the the wonderful things that are showing forth

Lord thank you for your forgiveness that have made way of breakthrough for me in places judgement was


Holy spirit thank you for being my divine companion and reassurance you give to me always

Lord thank you for this nation and nations around the world as you change the season in your mercy  to season of joy

Lord thank you for the new spirit that you have released into the lives of people in place of authority and all leaders worldwide

Father thank you for this season of prayer and revival of souls that you have unleashed in and around the world

Father thank you for the influx of your truth over lives around the world 

Jehovah thank you for your mercy that endures for life that keeps us glowing in your grace

I decree this season my life will not suffer any misfortune no matter how little or great it may be

I decree my destiny will not be truncated by known or unknown forces

I decree I have new ideas to flourish and excel according to the will of God regardless of the odds around me

I decree whatever I lay my hands upon will prosper, every basket of devourer is totally destroyed

I decree my life is facing a new height of grace and favour in and around and I will never be disadvantaged

I decree no matter how the pandemic cause destruction, I and my household are coming out victorious and with testimonies in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we are entering a new season of divine encounter and blessings in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. It is my season, it is my time. The unchanging and unfailing God is doing amazing things in my life. My testimony is forever sure. Nothing will truncate my destiny or cut short my testimony. I am a new creature, a brand-new man. Whatever I touch yields blessing, I am fruitful, no more barrenness. I function in divine verity in all that I do. Eyes will see, ears will hear and mouth will speak of the wonderful God I serve as they see His transforming power at work in me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th June 2020 [Day 178]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...