Search This Blog

Monday 15 June 2020

Prayer from Psalms 9:1

Song by Todd Dulaney

All the glory and the honor
Belongs to You, oh God
All the glory and the honor
Belongs to You, oh God

I will worship, I will worship
I will worship You forever and always
I will worship, I will worship
I will worship You forever and always



I will praise you, Lord , with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done.
Psalms 9:1 NLT


Prayer

Ancient of days I give all the praise and glory to you

King of kings I magnify your Holy name and bow in worship to you

Everlasting king thank you for this awesome day and privilege of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the understanding of your word each and everyday of my life

Lord thank you for giving me privilege to worship you without any barrier

Lord let my heart always sing your glory honour and adoration as long as I live

Everlasting king fill my life daily with the thirst of you

Lord let your peace reign in every part of the world

Father let your love be seen in all parts of the world and sweep out all hates

Lord eternal let your praises fill the earth as this pandemic ends worldwide in Jesus name

Lord eternal this new week, let things that will ignite worship and praise fill my heart and my life like never before

Holy spirit continue to be my companion everywhere I go so my life can and will be lived to the glory of God

I decree worry will not replace worship in my life in Jesus name

I decree complain and ungratefulness will never replace the attitude of praise in my life

I decree in all that I do I will always end in praise and nothing will cause me to end in sadness

I decree my existence will never be a mistake because I live daily to fulfill purpose in all aspect of my life

I command my life out of the fear of unknown into the everlasting presence of God all around in Jesus name

I commit every leader in every capacity into your hands, lord let their hearts be drawn to your will alone in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation the spirit of God will sweep through and there will be revival of souls in Jesus mighty name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, grace of God directs our race in life henceforth in Jesus name

*Intercede on behalf of those who are yet to accept Jesus as their lord and saviour*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is a life of worship. My existence is controlled by the most High king and not the circumstances around me. I am daily filled with faith in Christ because He is in control of my life. I will always live a life that please the king of kings. My joy will never turn into sadness. This week I receive good news, I am a bearer of goodnews and all that has been delayed or denied is released unto me. I will never regret or be disadvantaged because Jehovah is in charge of my life forever in Jesus name . Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 15th June 2020 [Day 167]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...