Search This Blog

Thursday 4 June 2020

Prayer from Isaiah 45:2

Song by Timothy Reddick

I'm free indeed
In Christ I'm free indeed
No chains are holding me
It's who I choose to be
Everybody say now

I'm free indeed
In Christ I'm free indeed
No chains are holding me
It's who I choose to be
It's who I choose to be
It's who I choose to be

I choose to be Free
I choose to be Free
I choose to be Free
I choose to be Free
I choose to be Free


I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
Isaiah 45:2 KJV


Prayer

Thank you everlasting father for this marvelous day and grace of life

Thank you Prince of peace for allowing your peace to take over my life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit have your way in me this day and lead me right in all that I do

I decree I am free from every spiritual fetters and chain holding me bound to my past

I decree my life cannot me tossed about by evil hands of workers of darkness

I decree my testimony cannot be truncated by any force or power in Jesus name

I decree my joy cannot be cut short by unknown or known attributes and power of darkness

I decree I will never be locked in darkness of any evil desire or deed that separates one from God

I decree today all soul ties of evil have been permanently severed they do not have a say over my life

I decree my joy will never be replaced with sadness

I decree every power and law that wants to keep me and all that concerns me under evil control is dethroned and rendered obsolete in Jesus name

I decree my days are elevated and my promotion can never be delayed or destroyed

I decree every evil visitation in the spiritual realm that transfers into the physical realm to dwindled my life in dirt of sin an end comes to you henceforth

I decree I will never be controlled by negative attitudes or attributes that cause the wrath of God

I decree over this nation and nations around the world, the peace of God reigns and will stand for us in Jesus name

I decree an end to evil shedding of blood in this country and countries around the world

I decree the chain that held me bound to my past or generational mischief or misfortune is broken permanently

I decree concerning the leaders of this nation the truth of God will infiltrate their being and all their cohorts in Jesus name

I decree over the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we will never succumb to desires of the enemy in Jesus Name

*Personal Prayer*

*Pray for someone's freedom as God gives you utterance*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am free in Chris Jesus no chain can hold me bound any more. My life is free from evil desires of the wicked ones. My destiny can not be truncated. Every past mistakes are wiped away, I have a new and clean slate in life. I am in Christ and I am a new creature old things have passed away and all things have become new. Therefore I do not accommodate the rulership of flesh and desires of sheol in my life. I am a child of God sanctified for divine purpose in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th June 2020 [Day 156]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...