Search This Blog

Saturday 13 June 2020

Prayer from Ephesian 1:16-17

Song by J Moss

There's a praise on the inside
That I can't keep to myself
A holler stirring up
From the depths of my soul
So excuse me if I seem a little giddy
Or maybe even strange
Praise is the way I say thanks

Let it bring forth the sound
From your heart, filled with gladness
All ye lands make a joyful noise
Let the songs of David live forever
Because praise is the way I say thanks


Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;  That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: Ephesians 1:16‭-‬17 KJV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify you and worship you for who you are

Lord eternal I magnify your name and give praise to you for who you are to me

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Everlasting king thank you for your loving kindness and mercy that speaks over judgement in my life

Abba father thank you for filling my life with praise from inside

Holy spirit you are the greatest teacher, teach me in everyway and never let me be non challant to your will or ways

Father let everything in my life bring praise to you even in the midst of uncertainty

Abba never let me let go of the plans you have instilled in my destiny just because of physical hinderance

I decree henceforth my journey in life will be filled with unending praise and thanksgiving

I decree everything that limits me from being grateful to God is removed permanently in Jesus name

Abba father arise over my situation and turn that which had tarried too long in my life to channel of testimonies 

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world, that this season will end in praise as God put an end to all pandemic or the second surge in Jesus name

I decree over the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, our lives will not be devoid of praise in Jesus mighty name

*Personal time to give praise in advance*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is filled with unending praise, things are working out for me in all aspect. The Holy spirit is leading me right always and I will never lack in anyway. My joy is overflowing and grace speaks concerning me daily. Heaven works in my favour and their is no more limitation. That which I am expectant of will manifest speedily according to the will of God in Jesus mighty name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th June 2020 [Day 165]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...