Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Prayer from Romans 14:11

Song by Todd Dulaney

Yes, the world
Will bow down and say You are God
Every man
Will bow down and say You are King
So let's start right now
Why would we wait
We can praise you now
In victory

King of Glory, fill this place
We just wanna be with You
Just wanna be with You
King of Glory, fill this place
Just wanna be with You
Just wanna be with You

So we'll sing Hallelujah
Till You come again
And we'll dance in Your presence
Till You come again

I'll just sing Hallelujah
Till You come again
And I'll dance in Your presence
Till You come again

We will sing Hallelujah
Till You come again
Yes we'll dance in Your presence
Till You come again

For the Scriptures say, “‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord , ‘every knee will bend to me, and every tongue will declare allegiance to God. ’” Romans 14:11 NLT


Prayer
Eternal rock of ages I worship and magnify your name

Prince of peace I thank you, for you are forever available in my life

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and privilege of life

Holy spirit thank you for taking preeminence in my existence in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your word that is new every morning and directs my part

Lord according to your word, I decree every tongue will declare You as God in and around me

Father from this day let my life shine the light of the gospel everywhere I go

I decree every gate that is rising against the will of God  in my life, is surrendering now to His supernatural power

I cancel every unwanted decree that is causing any attack or reoccurring failure in and around me

I terminate every curse and the effect placed upon my lineage in the spiritual realm that is working physically in any aspect of my life

I decree every gate of opposition and destruction upon my life is permanently lifted and destroyed

I condemn and render useless every act of the evil ones that wants to suppress my glory in Jesus name

I decree my life is an embodiment of the power of God and no power against His will, will rule over me or my household

I decree this day I will experience a turn around of breakthrough in all that concerns me

I decree my body is immuned to any physical or spiritual attacks known or unknown

I decree concerning this nation that authorities will bow to the supernatural authority of God henceforth as the king of kings takes charge

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, good news is our portion henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God gives light and life to my being. My destiny answers to the king of kings so it can't be truncated. My joy is permanent and I will never suffer from depression or delusion of any kind. I am a brand new man and every gate that stands against me in any aspect is lifted up. My path is cleared and nothing  becloud my vision in life because Jesus shines His light on me. I am victorious, blessed, delivered, secured and forever filled with gratitude because God has plans for me in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 10th June 2020 [Day 162]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...