Search This Blog

Thursday 25 June 2020

Prayer from Luke 1:46

Song by Jeremy Camp

Wonderful, so wonderful
Is Your unfailing love
Your cross has spoken mercy over me
No eye has seen no ear has heard
No heart could fully know
How glorious, how beautiful You are

Beautiful one I love You
Beautiful one I adore
Beautiful one my soul must sing

Powerful so powerful
Your glory fills the skies
Your mighty works displayed for all to see
The beauty of Your majesty
Awakes my heart to see
How marvelous how wonderful You are

Beautiful one I love You
Beautiful one I adore
Beautiful one my soul must sing

You opened my eyes to Your wonders anew
You captured my heart with this love
Because nothing on Earth is as beautiful as You

Beautiful one I love You
Beautiful one I adore
Beautiful one my soul must sing


And Mary said, My soul magnifies and extols the Lord,
Luke 1:46 AMPC


Prayer

Ancient of days I adore you and worship you in the beauty of your holiness

Amazing king thank you for this blessed dawn and privilege of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your unfailing promises concerning me each and everyday

Lord thank you for this wonderful day of blessing and fruitfulness

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit thank you for divine inspiration showered upon my life each and every day

Lord thank you for your wonderful works that manifests daily inside of me

Father thank you for bringing joy into my spirit and soul and for always proving yourself great in and through me

Lord thank you for that which has seem like a forgotten and irreparable situation in my life that has received your touch henceforth

Father thank you for giving me beauty for ashes and oil of gladness to replace all heaviness

Abba thank you for your super abundant grace that daily speak over my existence and household

Holy spirit thank you for always guiding and guarding me to fulfill purpose of my creation

Lord thank you for this nation, for replacing all that has been lost, with your divine provision and turning all ugliness around to beauty

Father thank you concerning the church and body of Christ worldwide because your purpose only will stand

Lord thank you for finally filling our mouths with joy as we gather to worship you in churches around the world henceforth

Lord thank you for terminating evil prediction of any disease or increase in death toll in every path of the world

Lord thank you for not allowing the arrow of death, shame and loss have a foothold in my household

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, for giving us garment of praise in all situations

*Take time to sing praise and dance unto your maker in appreciation*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name


*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is filled with His beauty because my God has opened the book of remembrance concerning me. I am filled with unexplainable blessings in all areas. Jehovah has turned around that which was meant to cause sorrow to channel of praise and worship. His eternal and outstretched arms has delivered me from the snare of Fowler and noisome pestilence. He has caused my life to enter a phase of victory and it is my season of victory dance. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by (His Word) © 25th June 2020 [Day 177]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...