Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Prayer from 2 Kings 6:16-17

Song by Sinach

There is an outpouring of abundance
New doors have been opened
The land, it is green
A new grace has been released

The glory of the latter is greater than the former
The blessing is here, all here
The glory of the latter is greater than the former
The blessing is here, all here

There's an overflow, abundance of favour
It's a new level, it's a new level
There's an overflow, abundance of blessing
I've taken over, I've taken over

I see the nations, come to You
They receive answers from my lips
I am shining like a house on a hill
My greatness cannot be hidden

It's beyond my wildest dreams
What the Lord is doing, it's my reality, my reality
It's beyond my wildest dreams
What the Lord is doing, it's my reality, my reality

There's an overflow, abundance of favour
It's a new level, it's a new level
There's an overflow, abundance of blessing
I've taken over, I've taken over

We are walking in abundance
Moving with the speed of the Holy Ghost
We are favoured
We are walking in abundance
Moving with the speed of the Holy Ghost
We are favoured


[Elisha] answered, Fear not; for those with us are more than those with them. Then Elisha prayed, Lord, I pray You, open his eyes that he may see. And the Lord opened the young man's eyes, and he saw, and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha. 2 Kings 6:16‭-‬17 AMPC


Prayer

Almighty father my redeemer, I worship your name 

King of kings I exalt your majesty for this wonderful day and privilege to be among the living

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Jehovah you are more than able I thank you because my ability is in you

Lord take off me every spirit of fear that has been ignited by unpleasant news in Jesus name

Almighty king open my eyes henceforth to see You at work in and around me

Lord let my confidence in you increase each day so I will always work in the direction you guide me 

Lord eternal let the host of heaven you have sent to guide my path continually lead me to fulfill purpose of creation

I decree in my life henceforth there is an overflow of the power of God in Jesus name

I decree I am not limited by the economy status or any prediction that is not of the lord

Abba as you sent the chariots around Elisha, let your chariots continue to guide the body of Christ worldwide

Lord eternal no matter the gathering of antagonist and oppressing powers against your children worldwide give us resounding victory

I decree regardless of the state of economy where I reside, I will continue to live in abundance in Jesus name

I decree my life will not be subjected to any form of hardship physically or spiritually

I decree an overflow of ideas that leads to breakthrough is released unto me and I am using them in the right way henceforth in Jesus name

I decree over this nation that every evil prediction that has been said or written against the will of God will not manifest in Jesus name

I decree whatever I lay my hands upon henceforth, will prosper because the power of God inside of me is working

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world, there is an overflowing power of healing, restoration, revelation, revival and salvation 

I decree concerning all leaders in every capacity and people in different workforce, that the power of the Holy spirit will flow through them as they experience salvation in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, new doors of breakthrough and upliftment is opened unto us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

*Intercede on behalf of someone or people who are yet to accept Christ as their lord and saviour as the lord enables you*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The overflowing power of God works in and through me. The will of God is working above any will that is against His. I am not ruled by fear of the unknown. My confidence is in the power of the one who called me out of darkness into His marvellous light. My greatness can never be hidden under any oppressing power or force. All things work in my favour, protocols are broken for my sake. Everywhere I turn to, I see the hand of God and His wonder working power. I am favoured, I am blessed and I am lifted because Jesus is in charge of my destiny. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th June 2020 [Day 161]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...