Search This Blog

Thursday 18 June 2020

Prayer from Numbers 23:8

Song by William McDowell

Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
It is so, it is so
Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
It is so, it is so

He has saved us - AMEN!
He has redeemed us - AMEN!
He will hear us - AMEN!
When we call - AMEN!
And when afflictions - AMEN!
Comes on the righteous - AMEN
He will deliver us out of them all

Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
It is so, it is so
Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
It is so, it is so

Well, He is Alpha - AMEN!
And Omega - AMEN!
He's the beginning - AMEN!
And the end - AMEN!
Through every trial - AMEN!
Tribulation - AMEN
He always causes His people to win


How can I curse those God has not cursed? Or how can I [violently] denounce those the Lord has not denounced?
Numbers 23:8 AMPC


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Lily of the valley I thank you, because you are my king always

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and privilege to partake of it alive

Abba father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul

Holy spirit thank you for your ever consoling power that is released upon me daily

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your marvellous grace that constantly speak for me

Lord thank you for your power that brings victory to me each and every day

Holy spirit thank you for always bringing to my rememberance the promises of God even when it seem like it's not there

Abba thank you for making lines fall for me in pleasant places

Father thank you for turning into null and void every curse placed upon my lineage and generation

Father thank you for cancelling the effect of every negative proclamation made in the spiritual realm that wants to manifest physically

Father thank you for showing all that has said nothing good will come out of me, that with you something good will always come out of me

Lord eternal thank you for the new path you have created for me to fulfill purpose

Father thank you for finally erasing every curse placed on this nation knowingly or unknowingly affecting the growth or freedom in any area

Lord thank you for silencing the noise of the adversary and giving me a shout of praise and liberty

Lord thank you for crowning me with your glory and never allowing my destiny to be hidden

I decree I can never be denounced by any power known or unknown against the will of God in Jesus name

I decree only what God has said concerning me will stand and manifest regardless of the ploy of the wicked ones

I decree it is my season and time to shine for the light of God has risen upon me and my glory can not be hidden

I decree over this nation and nations around the world all evil predictions are rendered obsolete

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, great power of God works for us in every aspects of our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I do not function under any curse, be it spiritual, physical, financial, marital, academical, generational or any kind. My life is forever hidden in Christ, He directs my affairs. Christ is in charge of my destiny so no diabolic power have control over my life. I am free in Christ and I carry in me the Holy Spirit. In Christ I live move and have my being, I am created for a purpose and nothing will cut me short from fulfilling my purpose of creation in Jesus mighty name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 18th June 2020 [Day 170] 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...