Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Prayer from Hebrews 6:18

Song by Todd Dulaney

You make the blind man see
You made the lame man walk again
You cause the dead to rise 
And that's why we dance in liberty

'cause you're doing it all again
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
'cause you're doing it all again
Oh oh oh oh oh oh

He won't change He's thesame God
Never ending thesame God
You're my healer thesame God
My redeemer thesame God
Cause you're doing it all again


So God has given both his promise and his oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie. Therefore, we who have fled to him for refuge can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us.
Hebrews 6:18 NLT


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify and worship your name for who you are to me

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies upon me

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for remaining the unchangeable God, yet you change things

Father thank you for the divine turn around you have released into my life

King of kings thank you for your word that constantly reminds me of who You are

Ancient of days thank you for your supernatural love upon my life that overthrown all hates in any area of my life

Father thank you for causing divine change over what has been said by man to be irreversible or irreparable in Jesus name

Glorious God thank you for healing this land and causing divine change in all areas that it's needed

Holy spirit thank you for divine wisdom to go about your plans for my life each and everyday

Lord eternal thank you for your never ending praise that fill my mouth as you cause the wind of positive change to blow in and around me

Father thank you for that which has been rejected so many times causing my life so much ache and burden you have broken protocol to grant good report over it

Eternal rock of ages thank you for opening heaven and book of remembrance concerning my household and I this season

Lord thank you for not letting my prayers get delayed and for releasing answers that birth testimonies

Lord thank you for this nation and nations around the world as you finally give us victory all around

Lord thank you for causing a stir and change in places of power and authority in this nation glory be to your name

Jehovah thank you for (mention) that you have given me reason to leap for joy over it regardless of the situations around the world

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, for causing the stir that birth unprecedented changes to the glory of your name in our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a product of change that the unchangeable changer births. Nothing is stagnant or static in my life. I am moving forward, I am moving ahead and divine change is taking place over my life. The truth of the lord is overwriting every false decree, document, legislation or authority working contrary to His will in my life. I am favoured, I am blessed, I am lifted, I move from glory to glory, I do not move from grace to disgrace because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th June 2020 [Day 169]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...