Search This Blog

Friday 19 June 2020

Prayer from Psalms 20:5

Song William McDowell

Our Father, all of Heaven roars Your name
Sing louder, let this place erupt with praise
Can you hear it, the sound of Heaven touching Earth
The sound of Heaven touching Earth

Spirit break out
Break our walls down
Spirit break out
Heaven come down

King Jesus You're the name we're lifting high
Your glory shaking up the earth and skies
Revival we wanna see Your kingdom here
We wanna see Your kingdom here

Spirit break out
Break our walls down
Spirit break out
Heaven come down


We will [shout in] triumph at your salvation and victory, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners. May the Lord fulfill all your petitions.
Psalm 20:5 AMPC


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify and worship your name for being my God

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace to be among the living

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of our sin and the blood shed for our salvation

Lily of the valley thank you for the new songs of victory you have given to me

Lord thank you for answering my prayers and filling my mouth and that of my household with testimonies

Lord thank you for breaking down the walls of failure and disappointment erected against my life

Jehovah thank you for the blessing you release into my life that adds no sorrow

Holy spirit thank you for your never ending support and guidance upon my life and lineage

I decree my destiny is filled with divine ability to make exploits in all area

I decree my life is opened to miracles over everything that has been deemed impossible

I decree concerning this nation, healing of God is taking place and there are revival of souls

Lord thank you for your supernatural power that makes power avail over my petition 

I decree concerning my journey in life nothing will overpower the grace of God

I decree over my destiny peace that pass all understanding rest on me

I decree in all that I lay my hands on I prosper and no devourer can come into my life physically or spiritually

I decree concerning this nation the lion of Judah has fought and won our battle over every opposing force

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the mighty hand of God is upon our lives and we are untouchable for workers of darkness in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of the lord is the strong tower I run into and I am safe. The power of the lord saves me from all known or unknown battle. The kingdom of God is alive inside of me therefore I am not limited by this earthly kingdom. The spirit of God fills my life daily and I do not just exist in this world. I am here for a purpose and my days are brightened by the light that shines and darkness cannot comprehend, His name is Jesus and He loves. I know that He does because He died for me to set me free. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 19th June 2020 [Day 171]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...