Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Prayer from Psalms 19:7-8

Song

You are alpha 
And omega we worship you
Our lord you are worthy to be praised

We give you all the glory
We worship you our lord
You are worthy to be praised


The instructions of the Lord are perfect, reviving the soul. The decrees of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple. The commandments of the Lord are right, bringing joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are clear, giving insight for living. Psalms 19:7‭-‬8 NLT


Prayer

Heavenly father I honour your name and worship you for who you are to me

Eternal rock of ages I magnify you for always being my God and king, you deserve all the worship

Glorious father thank you for this awesome day and privilege to be among the living

Elohim thank you for your blood shed for my salvation and forgiveness of sin

Jehovah thank you for your word that continues to shine light on my path daily

Father thank you for being the alpha and omega of my life and for showing me the bright path of grace and glory

Everlasting king thank you for never forsaking or living me as you promised in your word

Father thank you for your perfect instruction, grant me grace to always stick by it regardless of what life throws at me

Father let my life be lived daily according to your wisdom and grace that is made available

Eternal rock of ages let me always have cause to function in your commandments even when the world works against it

Father ignite in my heart the fire of your truth beyond my imagination in Jesus name

Lord open my eyes to always see your will and rely on your power for the rest of my life

I decree my life will never be lived under any form of deceit known or unknown in Jesus name

I decree my story in life will always be encompassed by the mighty hand of God

I decree over this nation only the will of God will come to fruition and all evil advise are negated

I decree whatever might stand as a challenge in my path henceforth becomes a stepping stone to greatness in Jesus name

I decree in all that I do the glory of God will always manifest

I decree concerning the body of Christ worldwide, grace of God channels our path always with His will

I decree over every known or unknown decrees that will want to jeopardize the plans of God for the body of Christ, it will never stand in Jesus name

I decree revival of souls in and around the world henceforth in Jesus name

I decree concerning every authority, legislation and laws that work contrary to the will of God it will come to an end in Jesus name

I cancel every known or unknown power that cause failure over my destiny and household in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the grace to excel and succeed is upon us in all we do in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word is working in my life, My life is guided by supernatural utterance as directed by the Holy spirit and I am ushered into greatness all around me. Nothing can change the plan of my creator, nothing can damage His love inside of me or for me. I am a blessing in all areas, the beauty of the lord is upon my life forever. I will never be a burden to anyone or the body of chist, my life is a blessing to those I meet or come in contact with me always in any aspect of life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 30th June 2020 [Day 182]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...