Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 9:15

Song by Sinach feat. CSO

I worship You, You're the lamb upon the throne
I worship You, You're the ruler of my heart
I worship you, for You deserve all glory
And I express my love, I express my love for You
And I express my love, I express my love You

I worship You, You deserve the glory
I worship You, the ruler of my heart
I worship You, the lion of Judah
I express my love, I express my love for You
I express my love, I express my love for You


Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift. 2 Corinthians 9:15 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify and worship your holy name for being my God

Eternal rock of ages thank you for another beautiful day and start of a blessed new month

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for the gift of sleeping and waking because you give peace to your own

Lord thank you for the word spoken ahead of me each day that brings joy and favour my way

Abba thank you for your divine power at work inside of me and for daily uplifting me for greater works

Lord thank you for conquering the power of flesh and works of darkness in and around me

Spirit of the living God thank you for you divine release and open heaven over all my petitions

Lord thank you for this nation and nations around the world for the beautiful things you have started and perfected over us

Lord thank you for destroying the counsel of the evil one and for magnifying yourself over me

Spirit of the living God thank you for your overflowing grace that is always evident in my life

Lord thank you for the truth of who you are that is filling the earth each and everyday

Father thank you for victory sounds and victory songs that's bursting forth from every corners of the earth henceforth

Lord thank you for the church and body of Christ worldwide for not allowing the prediction of the wicked to see the light of day

Lord thank you for the leader and people in places of authority, for supernatural guidance and obedience to your word which you have endowed them with

Abba thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, for the new doors opened unto us and for putting an end to unfruitfulness in any aspect of our lives in Jesus name

*Begin to give thanks to God as the Holy spirit gives you utterance*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am the vessel of God. The Great I am is at work in my life, The Prince of peace has silenced all unrest, Jehovah Jireh continues to be my source and makes provision for me even where it's not expected. The lord is showing Himself mighty inside of me and causing my life to be filled with laughter. I will always burst out in praise henceforth, I will never gather to mourn. It's the beginning of a new dawn and new things are blossoming over my destiny and household in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 1st July 2020 [Day 183]

Happy New Month 🎉🎉🎉🎉

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...