Search This Blog

Friday 17 July 2020

Prayer from Revelation 1:8

Song by Jason Nelson

In Him do I live, move, and have my being
(In Him do I live, move, and have my being)
In Him do I live, move, and have my being
(In Him do I live, move, and have my being)
And I'm nothing without You 
(I'm nothing without You)
I'm nothing without You 
(I'm nothing without You)

Lord I'm nothing without You 
(I'm nothing without You)
I'm nothing without You 
(I'm nothing without You)
Said I'm nothing without You 
(I'm nothing without You)
Lord I'm nothing without You 
(I'm nothing without You)

So breathe through me
And live in me
Let Your glory reign in me
Let me say breathe through me
And live in me (live in me)
Let Your glory reign in me


I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Revelation 1:8 KJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Holy one of Israel thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Master of the universe thank you for your word that daily impacts my life and being

Lord thank you for being the Alpha and Omega because with you I am something

Lord grant me grace to get rid of any unbelief that keeps me in the state of doubt about your available power in my life

Lord you are always present, over whatever I can or cannot see take preeminence

Lord concerning this nation and all nations experiencing the pandemic, show your Power as Alpha and Omega to bring an end to it and bring good news out of the  situation in Jesus name

Holy spirit direct my path this day and let me see an evidence of your hand over my life

Abba regardless of the economy, my hope is solely in you never let me be put to shame

Lord I lift as many persecuted due to their faith in you right now, arise and avenge for them to the glory of your name

Lord for many going through dark times as a result of circumstances around them, let your hand cause a turn around henceforth

I decree I will never live and empty and unfulfilling life in Jesus name

I decree over my household and I, the Alpha and Omega will see us through this season, none will be missing in Jesus name

Lord speak to my heart, let me never make decision that puts me in jeopardy against your will for me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and impacted by it, whatever has been deemed impossible, will be touched by God and testimonies will come forth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord over every life yet to know you today, let an encounter that will bring the knowledge of your happen in their lives in Jesus name

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The extraordinary strategist is at work in my life. He is in control of my being because He is the Alpha and Omega. In Him I live move and have my being because He is alive inside of me. His word is my daily bread, I do not live according to the will of the adversaries because Jehovah is my source always. My life is a blessing because my God is the one who blesses without adding sorrow. His plan works for me always and I will never fail in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 10th July 2020 [Day 192]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...