Search This Blog

Thursday 9 July 2020

Prayer from Psalms 34:3

Song by Byron Cage, 

Magnify the Lord with me,
whom the Son, He hath redeemed.
Clap your hands, rejoice, and sing,
You are Lord of everything.

I will bless the Lord,
bless the Lord at all times.
I will bless the Lord,
bless the Lord at all times.

For the Lord our God is great,
perfect Lord, in all Your ways.
God of mercy, Lord of grace,
Holy One, Ancient of days.

I will bless the Lord,
bless the Lord at all times.
I will bless the Lord,
bless the Lord at all times.

Bless the Lord, oh my soul
and all that's within me bless His name.
Bless the Lord, oh my soul
and all that's within me bless His name.


O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.
Psalms 34:3 KJV


Prayer

Abba father I magnify your name and worship your majesty for who you are

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this marvelous day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your grace that constantly works for me

Abba thank you for the word sent to me this day and for directing me by the word

Lord thank you for giving me reasons to always magnify your name

Father thank you for showing yourself great even in situation that seem unbearable

Lord thank you for the victory dance you have released unto me and for not allowing enemy to steal my praise

Elohim thank you for your never ending grace that manifests in my life always

I decree my life will always be filled with praises regardless of the desires of the wicked

I decree my song will always be, there is a lifting up even if others say there is a casting down

I decree my soul is forever uplifted and nothing can trump my soul in despair

I cancel every evil report and the source of it over my life and household

I decree my time and chance to excel mightily is here nothing can limit me in Jesus name

I decree over this nation we will sing a new song as a permanent end comes to the pandemic

I decree over the leaders worldwide in every capacity the truth of the Lord will always be seen in them in Jesus name

I decree over the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we will always have cause to sing praise no weeping or gnashing of teeth will be heard in our abode in Jesus name

*Begin to worship God in the beauty of His holiness praise Him with heart of gratitude*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is a life of praise, a life filled with gratitude. As I wait on the lord my strength is renewed. Therefore I will never be downtrodden in fear or doubt. My songs of praise is lifting up and higher always. It is my time and season, nothing or no one will replace me because grace speaks for me and works for me everywhere I go. His signs and wonders surrounds my life like never before, I am blessed and highly favoured in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th July 2020 [Day 191]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...