Search This Blog

Thursday 2 July 2020

Prayer from Deuteronomy 3:18

Song by James Fortune

I believe, the storm will soon be over
I believe, the rain will go away
I believe, that I can make it through it
Oh Oh Oh Oh
I believe, It's already done

I believe, my family will get better
I believe, God will provide
I believe, the promise that He made
Oh Oh Oh Oh
I believe, It's already done

I believe, that my God is a healer
Yes He is
and I believe, that I will survive
I believe, that God is able
Oh Oh Oh Oh
I believe, I believe, It's already done


“At that time I gave this command to the tribes that would live east of the Jordan: ‘Although the Lord your God has given you this land as your property, all your fighting men must cross the Jordan ahead of your Israelite relatives, armed and ready to assist them.
Deuteronomy 3:18 NLT

Prayer

Lord eternal I give you thanks and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and praise you for another day and grace of life

Abba father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the impact in my life each day

Holy spirit thank you for your superabundant peace that surrounds my life 

Father thank you for your joy that overrules every form of sadness in my life and existence

Lord thank you for instilling and increasing my faith in You each day

Lord thank you for the power of your word and your will that is impactful over my existence

Holy spirit thank you for helping me in all the decision I make and for reassurance of the power of God

Father thank you for being my guide even when the journey seem tideous and difficult

Jehovah thank you for winning all battle for me and for trampling the desires of the wicked in the mud

Lord thank you for your word that is always my defence and breastplate of righteousness each day of my life

Father in your might let your word and will alone continually be established worldwide in Jesus name

Lord let the victory you have given to us worldwide over the pandemic be permanent in Jesus name

I decree no reversal or reoccurrence of evil is permitted to take place in an around me in Jesus name

I decree that which has been impossible God is doing it and turning it around to be possible

Lord thank you for putting a permanent end to the storm in all nation caused either by the pandemic or any other force

Lord thank you for using the people in authority to accomplish your plans only and for negating all evil plan against your will

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, things are getting better for us in all areas in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God works daily in my life and my destiny is hidden in the secret place of the Most High. The lord is winning in my life and all situations that concerns me, the glory of the latter of my life is greater than the former. The lord has given me beauty for ashes. He has subdued all unwanted force or power erected against my destiny and purpose in life. I am a conqueror and I will never be defeated in Jesus name amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd July 2020 [Day 184]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...