Search This Blog

Monday 20 July 2020

Prayer from Psalms 47:6

Song by Jonathan Nelson

My praise causes things to look bettah
It loosens and breaks every fetter
My faith is increased, new blessings released.
My praise causes things to look bettah.
My praise causes things to look bettah.

Gotta keep praising, raising my voice.
To let the world know:
I ain't go no woes, no woes.
My praise causes things to look bettah.
My praise causes things to look bettah.

Already looking bettah,
Already looking bettah for me.
Already looking bettah,
Already looking bettah for you.

Sing praises to God, sing praises! Sing praises to our King, sing praises!
Psalm 47:6 AMPC

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify you and worship your name for who you are

Lord almighty thank you for your kindness and mercy over my life each and everyday

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life 

Abba thank you for your never failing blessings released upon me always

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and blood shed for my salvation

Thank you father for filling my life with unending praise daily, you deserve my worship

Holy spirit thank you for your divine power that causes wonders to take place daily in my life

Adonai thank you for your supernatural love over my life and grace to dwell in your will always

I decree henceforth my life will always be filled with praise and nothing will take away my praise

I decree things are turning out for the best in my life and looking good in all that I do

I decree situations are having divine intervention in my life and nothing is impossible for me

I decree over this nation and nations around the world we will end this pandemic with praises to God

I decree power is made available for great exploit over my life and my household

I decree no sickness or disease will have a place in my life and household

I decree my season to flourish is here and nothing will limit that in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it. Grace to succeed, to excel and soar in victory is our portion always in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. Praise is my weapon always, because God inhabits in my praise. My life is daily lifted through praising the king of kings. My entire being is filled with reasons to give thanks. All that I need are coming into manifestation, things are looking better for me each and everyday. Grace is causing divine change in all that concerns me. I am blessed by the one who created me, lines falls for me in pleasant places and everything work for my good to the glory of God Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 20th July 2020[Day 202]


No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...