Search This Blog

Thursday 16 July 2020

Prayer from Psalms 3:16

Song by Sophiya

With you I move the Mountains
With you I leap over the Walls
With you I conquered death
Time and time again

With you I am victorious
How could I ever be alone
When you are always with me
Yeah, yeah..

Able God, mighty God
Nothing is impossible with you

Able God, mighty God

Nothing is impossible with you
We praise! We praise!! we praise!!!

I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me round about.

Psalm 3:6 AMPC


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify and worship you for who you are and will always be to me

Elyon thank you for your unfailing blessings and love over my life

Mighty God thank you for this blessed day and grace of life 

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for daily proving in my life that nothing is impossible

Lord thank you for breaking the edge of weakness and sorrow concerning me

Abba father thank you for your delivering power that cause changes to take place in my life

Lord thank you for putting an end to thoughts of impossibility caused by doubt in my life

King of kings thank you for removing from my life every gabbage of the enemy placed upon my life in any aspect

Holy spirit thank you for daily enlightening me with the word

I decree I will never suffer any form of impossibility in my life henceforth

I decree the shield of God around my life destroys any unwanted power from prowling over my destiny

I decree my day of joy and purpose fulfillment is here and nothing can hinder it

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world, the possible power of God is turning all evil situations around to the glory of God

I decree concerning the pandemic worldwide it will never take away the glory of God over each nation, divine healing flows over the lands in Jesus name

I decree concerning everyone in place of authority, the lord's will only will stand concerning all decision making and enforcement of laws

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, grace works over our lives and nothing will be impossible for us henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for making all impossibility possible in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The God of possibilities is alive in my life, He is doing wonderful work and moving mountains on my behalf. His grace rules and is sufficient for me always. The hand of God reigns concerning my life. I have divine peace from the prince of peace. I will not be afraid of thousand of people that rise against me, because He is my shield, my glory and the lifter of my head. He is alive in me and in charge of my life and destiny always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 16th July 2020 [Day 198]


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen Thank you Lord for our blessings and our blessings to come Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord Amen

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...