Search This Blog

Friday 31 July 2020

Prayer from Hebrews 13:2

Song by Nathaniel Basset

Elohim, Eternal One
Elohim, You never change
Elohim, Eternal One
Elohim, You never fail

Jehovah, Elohim
The God of all creation
He whose words cannot be broken
The Self-Existing, Mighty Warrior
The Uncreated Lord of all

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
Hebrews 13:2 KJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship you and give all praise due to you alone

Father thank you for this new dawn and grace of life

Almighty king, thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies upon me always

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for healing power and life of divine health released unto my household and I

Jehovah thank you for your never failing power that delivers and safe me from every unwanted power and authority

Lord in all that I do, let me always be hospitable towards others in Jesus name

God remove every spirit of selfishness or selfcenteredness from my life henceforth

Lord never let me get irritated about helping others and being a blessings everywhere I go

Holy spirit direct all that I do henceforth and destroy the works of the enemies over my life in Jesus name

King of kings erase all dream that has come to torment my faith in your promises for me

I decree my life is accomodating in all areas in Jesus mighty name

I decree my steps are directed to the right path always and I will never be at the wrong place at the wrong time

I decree my testimonies in life will speak of the goodness and blessings of God forever

I decree concerning the leaders in all capacity that they are filled with compassion towards others in Jesus name

I decree over this nation and nations around the world the healing power of God overflows in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the promises of God is manifesting over us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The beauty of the lord radiates over my soul and entire existence always. The one who alone is the deliverer that can never be in bondage is at work inside of me. The power of God fills my life always and I will never be put to shame. I am not subjected to the rules of this world because I am from Zion, the lord is my shield and buckler always. My life is an haven of blessing, multiplication, Fruitfulness and divine upliftment always. Never will I have a day of bowing in shame or sorrow. God has not given me the spirit of fear. He has given unto me, the spirit of power, the spirit of love and sound mind. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 31st July 2020 [Day 213]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...