Search This Blog

Monday 27 July 2020

Prayer from James 1:6

Song by Sinach

You are able, You are able
By your word
I stand and I testify
You are able
God is able, Our God is able
By your word Lord I stand and I testify
That you are able

Exceeding, abundantly
Much more than I can ever think
Exceeding, abundantly
You are able to do
All sufficient God

You see nothing is impossible,
With you nothing is impossible 
For all things are possible with you
Nothing is impossible,
With you nothing is impossible 


But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
James 1:6 NKJV


Prayer

My God and king I worship and honour your majesty for this beautiful day

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and give all praise due to you alone

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful new dawn and privilege of life

Ancient of days thank you for your divine mercy that is made available for me always

Lord thank you for the grace that daily speaks concerning me

Lord thank you for your word that direct and leads me in all that I do

I come against every spirit of doubt in the place of prayer in my life

I come against every spirit of weariness affecting my spiritual growth

I come gainst all evil revelations and it manifestation concerning my household and I

I terminate every unwanted desires that keeps my mind burdened with fear of unknown

I decree every delay and denying factors working endlessly over my destiny is destroyed

I uproot every plan set to put my destiny on rollercoaster of failure and disadvantages

I decree henceforth my destiny is guided and guarded to function in the path of the lord in every aspect in Jesus name

I conquered every evil prophecy with the truth of the word of God henceforth

I decree my purpose in life will always stand and nothing can cut it off in Jesus name

I decree my days on earth are filled with joy, blessings, favour and upliftment all around in Jesus name

I decree my desires in life are permanently settled according to the will of God in Jesus name

I decree every doubts in places of authority, toying with lives and destinies of people is permanently erased and filled with the clarity and truth of God henceforth

I decree every journey I embark on henceforth, I will experience the possibility of God beyond the imagination of men in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, our faith grows daily and our strength is renewed in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is working for me in life, the power of God is daily filling my being and existence. My destiny is permanently hidden in the secret place of the Most High. My thoughts in life aligns with His will and purpose for me. My feets are directed by God, so I will never be at the wrong place as the wrong time. He watches over me and never slumber, He is my keeper and sustainer, He is my glory and lifter up of my head. He is Messiah my king, my source, my hope, my desire, my strength and my shield. I live, move and have my being in Him always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th July 2020 [Day 209]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...