Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 July 2020

Prayer from 1 Thessalonians 5:4-6

Song by Todd Dulaney

Write them on the tablet of your heart
Write them on the tablet of your heart
I am the Vine, you are the branches
He who abides in Me
Will forever be fruitful indeed

I am the Way, the Truth and the Light
No one gets to the Father
Except that he comes through Me
Let not mercy and truth
Forsake you, forsake you

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
Trust in the Lord with all your mind
Trust in the Lord with all your strength
Lean not to your own understanding
I will hide Your word in my heart...


But you aren’t in the dark about these things, dear brothers and sisters, and you won’t be surprised when the day of the Lord comes like a thief.  For you are all children of the light and of the day; we don’t belong to darkness and night. So be on your guard, not asleep like the others. Stay alert and be clearheaded.
1 Thessalonians 5:4‭-‬6 NLT


Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your name and exalt your majesty

Everlasting king thank you for this awesome dawn and privilege of life 

Abba thank you for your word that daily directs my path

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Spirit of the living God thank you for constantly being my companion and director in life

Father let me live a life that never doubts your existence no matter what I encounter while on earth

Jehovah let my life portray the truth that the gospel of Jesus Christ preaches always

Father keep me standing in you no matter what, never let me derail from the path of righteousness into the hollow of darkness in Jesus name

Holy spirit enable me to always be a soul winner everywhere I find myself and in all that I do in Jesus name

King of kings at this end time, fill this nation with your mercy that causes influx of souls to be won into the kingdom of light and depopulate hell in Jesus name

Jehovah in every place of authority let the fear and truth of your word penetrate into the hearts of those holding the positions 

Lord in my household, let every lives that are yet to accept you as their lord and saviour have a personal devine encounter with you

Spirit of the living God, do not let me be found wanting when you return to take your own home, keep me standing in you and rapturable

Abba father never allow the enticement of this world or kingdom of darkness steal me away from my eternal reality with you

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world, only the truth of God will stand and no plan of darkness will prevail in Jesus name

I decree concerning every lives that I come in contact with henceforth they will always see Christ through me and be led to Him

I decree I will never grow weary or tired of knowing the truth and standing by the truth that set me free in Jesus name

I decree the joy of the lord will always be my strength in Jesus name

*Spend time to pray for your nation as God gives you utterance*

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we will never be abandoned vessels in His vineyard in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of the lord is written on my heart, I am shielded in His will and ways. My life is a true evidence of the existence of The Most High king. Jesus is alive and in charge of my destiny. I will not perish with the Pershing world. I live in this world but I am not of this world because in Christ I live, move and have my being. I am a child of the light, sanctified and ready for the presence of the Most High always. Through my life, many will be channelled and won into the kingdom of God and I will never be a cast away in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th July 2020 [Day 190]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...