Search This Blog

Sunday 26 July 2020

Prayer from James 1:17

Hymn

"Great is Thy faithfulness, " O God my Father,
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.

"Great is Thy faithfulness!" "Great is Thy faithfulness!"
Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—
"Great is Thy faithfulness, " Lord, unto me!

Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

"Great is Thy faithfulness!" "Great is Thy faithfulness!"
Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—
"Great is Thy faithfulness, " Lord, unto me!

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

"Great is Thy faithfulness!" "Great is Thy faithfulness!"
Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—
"Great is Thy faithfulness, " Lord, unto me


Every good gift and every perfect (free, large, full) gift is from above; it comes down from the Father of all [that gives] light, in [the shining of] Whom there can be no variation [rising or setting] or shadow cast by His turning [as in an eclipse].
James 1:17 AMPC


Prayer

Everlasting father I worship and honour your name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the privilege of this day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for your love and mercy made available for me

I am that I am thank you for forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for your faithfulness that is never cut short in my life and household

Ancient of days thank you for the privilege to witness the last Sunday of this month and grace released for me

Lord thank you for always seeing me through all situations regardless of the time and season

I decree my life will always encounter the supernatural grace of God in all that I do

I decree my destiny will always be hidden in the secret place of the Most High

I decree my songs of praise will never turn to songs of sorrow in Jesus mighty name

I decree my days will never be filled with mourning or any form of mishap known or unknown in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world the faithfulness and mercy of God will prevail above the prediction of the enemy

I decree regarding the pandemic worldwide, God almighty will take the glory and there will be a new song in all household in Jesus name

I decree over leaders and people in places of authority, that the power of God will subdue all power that will cause the children of God to live under subjection of workers of darkness in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and impacted by it, the promises of God will always come into manifestation without hinderance in our lives in Jesus name

*Spend time to give thanks to God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The faithfulness of God surrounds me and all that I do. The power of God envelops my life and entire existence always. I am soaked in the blood of the lamb and I live according to His will and purpose. My steps are ordered always because I walk by faith and not by sight. I do not function in confusion because my God is not the author of confusion. He has given me His word as a guiding light to lead me in all I do. I live a purposeful life always. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 26th July 2020 [Day 208]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...