Search This Blog

Monday 13 July 2020

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 6:2

Song by Jonathan McCreynolds

I find space for what I treasure
And I make time for what I want
I choose my priorities and
Jesus, You're my number one
Yes Jesus, You're my number one

So I will make room for You
I will prepare for two
So You, You don't feel that You
Can't live here, please live in me

I will make room for You
I will (I will) prepare for two
So You (So You) don't feel that You
Can't live here, please live in me
Live in me, yeah
Please live in me, God
I will make room for You


Do you not know that the saints (the believers) will [one day] judge and govern the world? And if the world [itself] is to be judged and ruled by you, are you unworthy and incompetent to try [such petty matters] of the smallest courts of justice?
1 Corinthians 6:2 AMPC


Prayer

Ancient of days thank you for this blessed new dawn and privilege of life

Lord eternal thank you for your love that is daily showered upon me

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit thank you for granting me divine understanding and direction through the word each and everyday

Abba take control of my will and my decision henceforth 

Lord keep my eyes fixed on you always and never let me get distracted in this life journey

Holy one of Israel terminate the effect of any enticement of the world upon my body soul and spirit in Jesus name

Elohim arise and direct my thoughts and my utterance beyond my human capability

I decree henceforth I live intentionally to fulfill the purpose of Him that called me out of darkness into His marvellous light

I decree I will never be subject to any unpleasant decision or indecision that relegates the plans of God in and around me

I decree I walk always in the plan of the king of kings and bring to fruition that which has been said concerning me

I decree concerning this nation the revival and regeneration of souls is happening in mass regardless of the plans of adversaries

I decree concerning all in position of leadership that the power and truth of God envelops them henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, none of us will miss the call of God concerning us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My God is the king of glory, He is the doctor in the sick room, He is the lawyer in the court room. He remains my advocate when I can or cannot talk. He dwells inside of me so it is impossible for any power to overwrite His plan and purpose for me. I live an intentional life because, I am on this earth for a purpose and not by chance. Jehovah is causing a divine turn around in all that concerns me and His worship will never cease in and around me in Jesus name.amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th July 2020 [Day 195]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...