Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Prayer from 2 Peter 2:1-2

Song by Travis Greene

You came out of your way
You sat down to speak to me
What amazing grace
That you've shown, so patiently

And You, waited for me
Just for me
For me

You called out my name
Knew my past, covered my shame
This amazing grace
You've shown, so patiently
You've shown, so patiently

And You, You waited for me, just for me
You waited for me, just for me

Where would I be? If You left me God
Where would I be? If You left me God
Where would I be? If You left me God
Where would I be? If You left me God

You waited, waited, You waited, waited
You waited, waited, You waited, waited

What amazing grace
That you've shown, so patiently
You've shown, so patiently



BUT ALSO [in those days] there arose false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among yourselves, who will subtly and stealthily introduce heretical doctrines (destructive heresies), even denying and disowning the Master Who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their immoral ways and lascivious doings; because of them the true Way will be maligned and defamed.
2 Peter 2:1‭-‬2 AMPC


Prayer

Lord almighty I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I exalt you for this wonderful day and privilege to be among the living

Holy spirit have your way in me and magnify yourself in all that I do

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for the beauty in your name that brings blessings my way

Lord thank you for giving me understaning of who you are always

Eternal rock of ages thank you for delivering me from the dictates of the wicked world and rulers of darkness

I cancel the effect of evil and false doctrine in and around me

I negate every plan that is set apart to toil with my destiny against the will of God

Father I lift before you all ministers of the gospel, minister through them and uproot the plans of the wicked

Ancient of days in your power render useless the undeterred plans of the wicked world against the body of Christ

I cancel every evil power in place over this nation working tirelessly against the plans of God

I decree the plans of God concerning me will always stand above all evil plans and prophecies against His will

I terminate evil report over me and all that concerns me henceforth

I decree I and my household will not function in immoral ways that will defame the glory of God upon our existence

I decree I will never deny God, His power, His name or be ungrateful to Him

I decree over this nation and nations around the world the truth of the gospel will prevail over all orchestrated evil

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, favour of God rests on us forever in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has called me by name. He has removed all shame and covered my life with power of divinity. The doctrines or laws against the will of God will never see the light of day because God is in charge of all that concerns me. I am favoured, blessed, and graced to do wonderful works. Death and its power will never have a hold upon my life. My days are guided by the grace of God, the great physician has offloaded all heavy burden placed on me physically or spiritually in Jesus name.Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 21st July 2020 [Day 203]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...