Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 July 2020

Prayer from Psalms 13:6

Song by Cory Asbury

Before I spoke a word, You were singing over me
You have been so, so good to me
Before I took a breath, You breathed Your life in me
You have been so, so kind to me

Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
Oh, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine
I couldn't earn it, and I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God, yeah

When I was Your foe, still Your love fought for me
You have been so, so good to me
When I felt no worth, You paid it all for me
You have been so, so kind to me

And oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
Oh, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine
And I couldn't earn it, and I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God, yeah

There's no shadow You won't light up
Mountain You won't climb up
Coming after me
There's no wall You won't kick down
Lie You won't tear down
Coming after me


I will sing to the Lord because he is good to me.
Psalms 13:6 NLT

Prayer 

Eternal rock of ages I give you all praise and glory

King of kings I honour you and magnify your name for who you are

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Spirit of the living God thank you for always being kind to me

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for rendering useless the desires of the wicked over my household and I

Lord thank you for showing your grace over my life even when the enemy planned disgrace for me

Lord thank you for making your power avail much over my situation in life

Abba thank you for rendering obsolete all negative revelations and prophecies against your plans for me

Abba thank you for the divine ability to soar higher and higher in all that I do

Father thank you for how far you have brought me, where I am and where you are taking me to

Holy spirit thank you for being my guiding force always and the victory you always bring my way

Lord thank you for this nation and the power of healing released over us and all that concerns us

Lord thank you for ending the pandemic, the second surge coming up in different parts of the world and permanently negating the desires of the enemy

Father thank you for releasing your divine wisdom on all leaders worldwide and direction to lead your people right

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, for making your promises come to manifestation

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The overwhelming power and love of God is daily filling my life and existence. His truth guides and guards me in all that I do. He loves me beyond the description of man. The lord has rewritten my destiny and cancelled everything that doesn't glorify His name in my life. My story has changed, I am in a new season and nothing can stop the plan and purpose of God for me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 15th July 2020 [Day 197]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...